Yelling

Eren had reached the class and peeked his head in. He saw Levi look up at him and Jean was still staring at the desk. He could only see the back of his head but he could tell he was still pissed off about something. Eren cautiously took a seat in front of Jean like the previous day. "Jean what's wrong?" At first Jean remained silent. He then slowly lifted his head to glare at Eren before shooting up and slamming his fists down hard on the desks. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S WRONG! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS WRONG!" Jean yelled. Eren flinched at Jean's actions. Levi was already on his feet ready to run in front of Eren at any moment, to block him from anything.

"YOU PROMISED!" Jean yelled before looking at Eren's face. Eren was almost in tears. He couldn't handle all the screaming after the day night he's had, it didn't help his headache and dizziness. The yelling had struck a triggering memory and Eren couldn't hold back the tears. He tried to push his thoughts away but with no success as they kept returning. Jean sighed and lowered his voice and head. "You promised Eren. You promised you would stop." Jean said more calmly. "I don't-." "Bullshit." Jean said grabbing Eren's arm and yanking up his jackets sleeve to find bloody bandages from some of the wounds that had reopened during the day. "I saw them in English class." Jean said sitting back down.

"I'm sorry for yelling, but I think I had the right to you broke a promise, you never break promises. Now I want you to tell me everything, who 'They' are , what happened last night, and why isn't Mr. Rivaille shocked about all of your cuts?" Eren cringed at the word cuts, he's always hated that word it sounded so violent and triggering. "I can't tell you all of it." Eren said looking at Levi who had sat on the side of his desk still prepared to jump if Eren needed him. "Why not. Eren you can trust me. I promise I won't tell anyone, why would I? I just wanna help." "It would burden you. Jean it's serious shit that I don't want to put you through. It's not because I don't trust you." Eren said dropping his head. "I can take it, I don't mind." Jean said being stubborn and persistent. Eren sighed and looked at Levi. Levi nodded as if to say it's okay I'm here if you need me. "Fine I'll tell you as much as I can, without breaking down." Eren said as he slouched down in the chair.