Familiar Car

The door opened and Erwin stepped out. Levi already had his window down as Erwin walked up. Levi was thinking of what to say and then realized he already had the perfect excuse. "Levi why is Eren here?" Erwin asked as he studied the boy in the passenger seat. "He was worried about Hanji. So I offered to take him to see her to ease his worries." Levi explained with a straight face, as if to say 'why else would I bring him.' "I see, so how is she?" Erwin asked as he seemed to drop the other topic. "She's doing great, she's awake." Levi said giving him a heads up. "Alright, please get Eren home safely, I don't want anything bad to happen." Erwin said before standing up from the window. "Will do." Levi said before starting the car. He rolled up the window and drove away with Erwin watching his every move. "That was close." Eren sighed.

Eren hooked up his phone to Levi's radio. He clicked shuffle and prayed for the best. 'Kiss kiss fall in love.' The radio played before Eren pulled the cord out of his phone. Levi looked at Eren. His face read, 'really, you really have this song on your phone.' "Shut up." Eren said pouting. "I didn't even say anything... Yet." Levi said in a defensive tone. "You were thinking it." Eren said folding his arms. Levi went to protest the statement but stopped. He shrugged his shoulders and nodded in agreement. "Whatever, just put on a normal song." Levi said putting emphasis on the word normal.

Eren plugged his phone back into the car. He clicked shuffled with his fingers crossed. The song came on and Eren sighed in relief. It was Runs in the Family by Amanda Palmer. "Not bad." Levi said as the song played. Levi tapped his fingers in the steering wheel along to the beat of the song. Eren began to hum along. Eren nudged Levi's arm lightly. Levi glanced at Eren. Eren started to sing along to the song, and he gestured for Levi to join in with him. Levi rolled his eyes before joining in. By the time they pulled into the driveway of Levi's house, they were both laughing and joking around. Their attitudes seemed to turn around.

Levi shut off the car and not a moment later he crashed his lips onto Eren's. Eren giggled into the kiss and Levi pulled away and rested his forehead up against Eren's. "I love you so much." Levi whispered. "I love you too." Eren said back. "I don't want to lose you." Levi said hugging Eren close to him. Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's back. "You won't." Eren said kissing Levi's cheek as he ran his hand up and down his back. "Why are you so adorable?" Levi asked as he placed kiss on Eren's neck. "What, I'm not adorable." Eren stammered. as Levi's comment caught him off guard. Levi ignored Eren's words but laughed as the boy stumbled over them.

Eren leaned his head to the side as Levi placed loving kisses up the side of his neck. One of Levi's hands were placed behind Eren's head, and the other made its way to Eren's hand. Eren had his eyes closed, but took Levi's hand in his when he felt it brush up against his. Levi bit Eren's neck lightly, gaining Eren's attention. "Let's go in the house." Levi said getting out of the car and walking over to Eren's side door. He opened the door for Eren and they walked up to the house. As Levi was unlocking the front door Eren began to speak. "Did you leave a mark on me?" Eren asked as his fingers ran across the side of his neck, which was slightly sore from Levi's biting it. "I don't know did I?" Levi said grinning as he looked at the red mark he had left on the side of the boy's neck. "And what if I did, what are you going to do about it?" Levi teased. Eren sighed and pushed Levi through the open door, pushing him onto the couch. "Well it's time I get some payback."