Round Two

After a few minutes of coming down from his bliss, Eren started to slowly bounce his hips onto Levi's semi-hard member. "What are you doing?" Levi questioned raising his eyebrows. "Let's go for round two." Eren said biting his lip. "Wow you really are a horny brat." Levi said grinding his his faster, Eren yelped in surprise as Levi leaned up, wrapping his arms around Eren's hips and thrusting into the boy repetitively. "Ngh!" Eren moaned out, tensing in Levi's arms and tightening around his rapidly throbbing member. "S-so tight!" Levi groaned out, trying his best to continue thrusting into the lustful boy. After a few minutes of continuous, long and throaty moans, Eren slightly leaned down and bit into Levi's neck. He sucked and licked roughly, he leaves a hickey on Levi's collarbone. Levi speed up his thrusts which caused Eren to moan, and wrapping his legs around Lei's waist and lower back.

Eren continued marking up his lover's neck and collarbone as Levi thrusted into the boy. 'Usually I'm the one leaving hickeys .' Levi thought. 'I'll just have to get him back.' Levi thought before slowing his thrusts and pushing Eren down on the bed as he got on top of him. Levi sped back up continuing his thrusts. He wrapped one arm underneath Eren's leg and pushing it up on his arm. He began to thrust deeper making Eren moan louder, "Ngh, Levi, ah."

Levi took Eren's moans as a sign to tease the boy. First Lei slowly slid out almost all the way and the quickly thrusted back in. Eren yelped as Levi let out a small chuckle. Levi kept this up as he began to smirk. He then put his lips against the boy's collarbone. His lips moved up Eren's neck to his jaw line. Soon he moved to Eren's ear nibbling it softly as Eren's thrusts matched Levi's, as he continued to tease the boy. "Levi please," Eren begged him to stop teasing him. Levi just chuckled next to the boy's ear as he then began to trace the boy's jawline with his tongue. He moved back to the Eren's neck, leaving hickeys everywhere as he went.

As Levi started to speed up is continued his teasing thrusts getting deeper with every fast thrust, Eren's nails hooked into his back clawing as the torturous pleasure went on. Lei had pulled Eren back up into his lap, and began thrusting normally. Eren buried his face into the crook of Levi's neck trying to hide his blush. "Show me your face." Levi whispered into the boy's ear. Eren pulled his face away from Levi's neck, and looked Levi in the eyes with embarrassment spread across his face. "Good boy." Levi said before crashing his lips onto Eren's.

Levi slipped his tongue onto Eren's mouth to deepen the kiss. Eren began to bounce on Levi's lap as he continued to thrust to try to get his member deeper. Eren moaned into the kiss. "Mhm Levi." The boy's moans were muffled by the kiss. "Eren." Levi said with concern as he pulled away from the kiss and slowed his thrusts. "You're shaking." Le i said noticing the boy who was quivering in his lap. "Should we stop?" "I'll be fine, keep going." Eren insisted as he continued bouncing, and slamming his lips back onto Levi's.

'His body is very weak and frail, should we really be doing this? Will he be okay.' Levi thought as he started thrusting again as Eren had told him to. They were both getting close. Levi looked at Eren who was now trembling. He looked like his body would shut down at any moment. 'Should I really be doing this. He's not well enough.' Levi thought, but before he could do anything he came and after a few bounces Eren came to. Levi collapsed backwards onto the bed and Eren on top of him, but something wasn't right. "Eren?" Levi panted out concerned as he noticed the boy's eyes were shut and he wasn't moving. "EREN?" Levi called out his lover's name worried.