Say Something

Levi looked up not even five minutes later to see her sleeping. Levi sighed as he moved his laptop aside. He had opened to first document but hadn't managed to get past the first line. He had reread the line about four times now and he still doesn't remember what it says.

Press play  

He stood up and walked over to his lover. Leaning over and moving some hair off his forehead he softly pressed his lips to the boy's forehead. "Eren please, keep fighting. I need to hear your voice again. I need to see those beautiful eyes of yours again." Levi said choking on his voice as he knelt beside the bed.

As Levi knelt there he made a decision. He sighed and folded his hands bowing his hands. "I know I'm not one for prayer, but please, whoever you are. Please bring him back to me. He is a good person who doesn't deserve this, any of it." Levi whispered in desperation. When he finally lifted his head up, he stayed on his knees for almost an hour just telling Eren how much he needed him.

He let out a sigh as he grabbed Eren's hand. "I don't know if you can hear me, but for some reason I'm pretty sure you can." Levi inhaled sharply. "I need you to know that I won't give up on you. No matter what I'll stay by your side."

"Eren I want you to know something. The first time I almost lost you I thought my world was ending, and now I'm having that same feeling. It's because you are my world. Without you my life is empty, I'm just going through the motions but I'm not actually living." Levi said as tears pricked at his eyes. Eren I'll let you in on what I'm feeling since you are always curious about that, but in return you are going to have to promise me you will wake up." Levi said as his voice started to shake.

Eren was sitting on the floor next to Levi. His heart was breaking at the sight of his lover trying to bargain any way possible. The heart wrenching look upon Levi's face was enough to make Eren cry.

"My thoughts are the same as the first time I thought I'd lose you." Levi said as his lip began to quiver. " I never told you this but when I thought I had lost you the first time I thought my life was over. I was afraid I would never be able to hold you in my arms again." Levi said squeezing Eren's hand a bit hoping he could feel it, or even hear him at all for that matter. Levi took a deep breath to try and keep the tears down long enough to finish what he was saying.

He cleared his throat and continued. "I thought my time with you had been cut short, that I would never be able to walk down the aisle to see your bright smile and beautiful eyes. That I wouldn't be able to grow old with you." Levi said before bursting into tears. "I feel that way now."

Levi calmed his breathing before continuing. "I don't think I can tell you any more without drenching my clothes Levi said with a soft sad laugh. He ruffled the boy's hair and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Remember I promised to tell you if you promised to wake up, so I'll be waiting for you brat." Levi said as a sad smile formed on his lips. "Is there any way you can try and tell me you understand?" Levi asked desperate for a sign his lover was there with him.

Eren was wiping away his tears when Levi asked him for a sign. "I'd give you one if I knew how." Eren said but then remembered Levi saying his name after he touched him. "It's worth a shot." Eren said before placing his hand on Levi's cheek.

As tears began to run down Levi's cheeks he let a small saddened smile out. "Glad you understand. Just try and wake up soon brat, because Eren, I need you." Levi said before laying his head on the bed next to his lover. "I won't give up on you, I won't give up on us." Levi said reaching his hand in his bag and pulling out two pandas, one with a green ribbon and one with blue. Levi set Eren's panda, that they had tied a blue string tied around its neck, next to him as he clung to his panda, that they had tied a green string around it's neck. 

Don't You Trust Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें