Time to Hit the Showers

Levi thrusted as deep as he could and began speeding up as fast as he could go. They were both at the edge."Levi ... ah ... I'm gunna-ah". Eren said ad he came. Just a few more thrusts and levi came as well. Levi pulled our and Eren moaned lightly at the sudden emptiness. They laid together on the couch catching their breath.

"What did your sister want". "She needs to find her way home some how but she always gets lost. I'm gunna have to walk her home". "Not with your ankle injury". "What else can I do"? "I'll pick her up. It's on the way anyways". "Levi I couldn't ask that of you, and besides won't she find it weird that she's getting picked up by me and my french teacher"? "I'll just say I saw you limping home and offered to give you a lift". "But-". "Come one Eren it will be fine". Eren knew he had to give in. Levi is very protective over Eren and it's gotten worse sense his ankle got injured. "Fine".

Eren sent his dad a text saying Mikasa is going to be late coming home, but he would get her home by eleven. His dad didn't respond he just read the message.

"Hey we should get cleaned up. Why don't we go jump in the shower"? "That sounds good". They got up and Levi lead Eren into the bathroom. Levi started fumbling with the shower handle. "Is it okay"? Eren walked over and put his hand in the water. "Yeah, it's perfect". They both stepped inside the large shower. They washed up with the soap. Eren was having trouble getting his back. "Here let me". Eren nodded and turned around so his back was towards Levi.

Levi carefully washed the boys back. He was trying to be as gentle possible especially when washing the bruises and burn marks. Eren cringed as the soap had got on and stung his wrist. "Sorry". Levi said gently pouring some water over them to get the soap out.

Levi wrapped his arms around Eren's stomach. Eren turned around and leaned into the hug. His mouth moved to Levi's neck. Levi let out a light moan. Eren wasn't expecting that response from Levi but took it as a sign to continue. Levi tilted his head giving him more access to his neck. "Eren" Levi moaned the boys name.

Levi pushed Eren up against the shower wall. Eren yelped from the cold tiles up against his back so suddenly. Levi crashed his lips on to Eren's. Levi slid his tongue in the boys mouth deepening the kiss.

A little while after their make out session they were starting to wash their hair but Eren's sore, cut, and bruised arms were giving out after all he's been threw today. "Here I'll do it". Levi said taking the shampoo bottle and pouring some on his hand. He gently scrubbed the boys hair getting it nice and clean. "Your hair is so soft". "Shut up". Eren said blushing.