Unexpected Visitor

"It's about Eren." She said hesitantly.

"What is it, is there something wrong?" Levi asked he couldn't read her voice to see if it was good or bad news, the nurse sounded to monotone to tell.

"Well there is a visitor here for him, you told me to notify you before letting anyone in the room." She sounded confused at the rather odd request, "The man claims to be his uncle, but you and his sister told me not to let anyone in while you are away, is that correct?" She asked making sure that was their request.

"Yes that is correct, please don't let anyone in the room. I am on my way and I'll get to the bottom of this." Levi said putting his foot to the gas.

"Will do," She said "I will keep him busy." She hung up and began to distract the man with random paper work.

It didn't take Levi long to get there. He entered the hospital and at the front desk he immediately recognized the man. He had walked passed the front desk catching the nurse's attention before doing so, and turned the nearest corner. She excused herself but told the man to wait there. She turned the corner where Levi was waiting to inform her of what was happening.

"Do you know him?" She asked. 

"I do, you can not let him in the room under any circumstances." Levi said with the flames of hate burned into his eyes as the memory of that face would be forever burned in his mind.

"Why, who is he." She asked with a shocked tone as Levi's answer, and expression had thrown her off.

"That's one of Eren's abusers, he sexually assaulted and beat Eren countless times." Levi said clenching his hand so tight his nails were digging into his skin. "I saw him only once before when I picked Eren up from his house, I had witnessed his face in the rear view mirror." Levi explained through clenched teeth.

The nurse nodded and came up with a story. "Alright I'll inform him Eren is in a clean room and can not have any visitors.

Levi watched as she walked back over and 'sadly' informed the man that there were no visitors allowed in the room with Eren. The man got upset and left the hospital without another word.

The nurse gave Levi a nod as if to say the cost is clear. To which he nodded back and went back to Eren's room.

Levi slouched in the chair and grabbed Eren's hand. "They can't hurt you anymore," Levi whispered before placing a kiss on Eren's hand.

Eren sat there confused, but unable to ask for clarification. He just shrugged it off and watched as Levi's eyes struggled to stay open. "You need your sleep." Eren said with a sad smile looking at the bags under the raven's eyes. "And when I wake up, that's the first thing I'm going to make you do." Eren warned him but the warning was lost to the silence of the air around him.

-----

Author's Note~ I know you all were hoping for him to wake up this chapter well sorry, but it is coming up soon. Like really soon as in the next few chapters, be patient for a tad longer and enjoy the story. ALSO I am starting a new story it's a Death Note story called Repeat. There is only one chapter out so far but I am currently working on the second. It would mean a lot if you guys could check it out and thanks for those of you who already did. ~Lawliet TJ