Goodbye I'm Sorry

Author's note~ I will tell you when to press play...

------------------------------------- 

Eren had went to his nightstand drawer. "Where are they?" He continued to look but couldn't find them. He went through all the drawers a second time. "Shit did Mikasa find them." He had assumed so because they were not where he had left them. "Screw it." Eren said grabbing his pocket knife from his night stand. He walked over to his speakers and hooked up his iPod. He put it on shuffle as a kind of background noise. He then walked to his bathroom and proceeded to lock the door. 

Eren picked up his phone, which Levi was blowing up trying to get a hold of him. He saw Levis name appearing again and again as the phone vibrated. It hurt him to much to keep seeing his love's name appear on the screen."Sorry Levi, but this will keep you safe." Eren whispered then shut his phone off and set it down on top of the note. The note said Eren's password to his phone and that whoever found him should look in his notes on the phone for his final words. 

Press Play

Eren picked up his knife and began sliding the jagged blade across his arm ripping the skin. He looked at his arms and thought of how they looked similar to how he felt. Sore, damaged, mutilated, and broken. His arm was stained red, swollen, and blood was pouring down his open wounds. Not enough to bleed out, but enough to pass out if he it kept up. 

Soon enough he opened the cabinets. He had grabbed all the pills he could find. He had dumped a hand full of a variety of pills into his hand. He was getting ready to take them. He had heard the music and noticed when the song changed. The song that came on was getting to Eren's head as he listened to the lyrics. All he could hear in his head before was his mind telling him do it no one would care. After hearing the song Levi's words from earlier began echoing through his head on repeat. 'Eren can't you see how much you mean to the people around you? To me you are my world, I would be lost without you. Mikasa thinks you're a hero, you saved her more times than she knows. All your little friends, you always bringing smiles to their faces.'

Eren dropped the pills and fell to his knees crying. "What am I doing." Eren said still clutching the knife. He seemed to still be debating on going through with it. As the song went on he released the knife and put his head in his hands. The thought was still in his head. "Levi I'm sorry, so sorry. Eren said wrapping his fingers around the knife's handle.