Marks

Levi began to lightly kissed Eren's neck. He noticed the hickey he had made in the car and smiled. He began to mark up Eren's neck as if to say, 'Back off, he's mine' to anyone who would see them. Eren sighed and let out a chuckle. "Do you enjoy marking up my neck?" Eren asked even though he was pretty sure he already knew what Levi's answer was. "Yup." Levi said sitting up and pulling his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. Eren rolled his eyes and sat up with Levi. Eren's eyes ran over Levi's body memorizing everything about it.

Eren noticed the bulge in Levi's pants. "Wow, my teasing turned you own this much." Eren said as he wrapped a arm around Levi's waist. "Shut up brat." Levi said crashing his lips onto Eren's. Eren giggled into the kiss for a moment. Levi's hand moved down to Eren's pants. He unbuttoned the brunettes jeans, and slid his hand inside them. He brushed up against the boy's member making him give off a slight moan into the kiss. Levi's smirked into the kiss and he gently slid the boy's pants off and they fell to the floor. Levi slid off his own pants and let them fall to the floor, right on top of Eren's.

Levi broke away from the kiss and began to leave a trail of kisses and marks down Eren's bare chest. Eren rolled his eyes, but he kinda liked it, but like hell he would ever admit that to Levi. Eren sat up and lightly pushed Levi backwards until his back was against the back of the couch. Eren kneeled on the floor with a smirk playing across his lips. He lightly palmed at Levi's hard member through his tight boxers, causing Levi to bite his lip. Eren slowly slid the restricting boxers down revealing Levi's huge erect member.

Eren wasted no time, as soon as Levi's boxers hit the floor Eren's hand began to stroke Levi's hard on. Eren's hand quickened its pace, and Levi accidentally let a moan slip from between his lips, edging Eren to keep going. Eren leaned in and began licking the length of Levi's erect member. Levi let another moan slip out, and blush and embarrassment followed. 'How can a brat make me feel like this?' Levi asked himself as he watched Eren take his member in his mouth and bob his head. Levi's attempts to hold his moans back got harder and harder. He gripped the couch cushions tightly trying to help stop the embarrassing moans.

Eren bobbed his head and looked Levi in the eyes as if to say, 'Like what you see.' Levi gave Eren a slight glare as if to say. 'Why must you torment me.' Eren started to slow his pace and bob his head slower but taking Levi's member deeper. Levi's lip was starting to swell from how hard he had been biting it to keep in his moans. Levi was over his limit, if he held in the moans any longer he would explode. Levi moved one of his hands to Eren's head. He tangled his hand in his Eren's soft brown hair and started lightly pushing his head down on to his member as he lightly began to thrust upwards.

Eren went along doing what Levi wanted, but every so often he would be sure to make eye contact. He made the most lewd and seductive facial expression he could think of. Just to get Levi to squirm and occasionally make a moan slip out between Levi's closed lips. Levi wanted to trip Eren up as a sort of revenge so he tried thinking of stuff he could say. 'That would surely catch him off guard.' Levi thought as a victorious smirk came across his face. "Eren, maybe we should invest in some handcuffs." Levi whispered expecting a big reaction from Eren. Eren pulled his head up from Levi's member to answer him, but made sure to keep stroking him.

He leaned in next to Levi's ear and whispered seductively. "You'd be the one wearing them while I tease you to the point you'll pass out from cumming so hard." Eren said before nibbling at Levi's ear. Levi was getting tired of Eren's teasing and making him flustered. He pushed Eren down on the couch and pinned his arms down. "It's time to show you who's really in control in this relationship." Levi said smirking. Eren gulped. 'What have I started.'