Dinner Date

They made it to their house and Eren had fallen asleep after a while of singing. The traffic took a bit longer then expected. Levi got out of the car and walked over to Eren's side. He undid his seat belt before gently picking the boy up. He put his arms under him and lifted him up against his chest. Eren's head was in the crook of Levi's neck. Still asleep the boy wrapped his arms gently around Levi's neck. Levi carried him to the door.he carefully opened the door and closed it with his foot. He gently laid Eren down on the couch and threw a blanket over him. He placed a kiss on his forehead. "Sleep well, you've had a long day. Don't worry I'll be here when you wake up."

Levi looked at the time. "It's seven already. Guess I should start on dinner." Levi looked through his cook books trying to describe what he should make. "I'll try this." Levi said stopping at a page of chicken stir fry and rice. He looked at the instructions. "This shouldn't be to hard." Levi said starting to get out all of the necessary items and quietly began cooking.

While Levi was cooking dinner Eren walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around Levi's waist. He then put his head on his shoulder and placed kisses on his neck. He then nipped at his ear to get his attention. "Tsk, you should be sitting down and off your ankle." "But I wanna help." Eren said pouting. "You can still help just sit here instead." Levi said picking Eren up and setting him he kitchen counter. "Geez, Levi I never realized how short you are." "Can it brat." Levi said rolling his eyes at the boys teasing. While Eren just giggled. "Are you going to keep teasing me or are you going to help me?" "Help you sir." Eren said saluting him. "Chill brat, you are such a dork." "But I'm your dork." Levi then pressed his lips again Eren's.

When they pulled away Eren giggled. "Well that was a nice way of shutting me up." Levi chuckled. " Well I'd like to do it again, but the food will burn." They finished cooking then Levi helped Eren off the counter and walked him over to the table. He placed the food in front of him. "When you're done eating I'm wrapping your ankle." "Dang I thought you had forgotten about that." "Nope."