Tick Tock

Eren was staring at the ground not knowing what to do. "If it's another fight you won't get in trouble. I just want to know why you are hurt. So Eren, was it a fight?" Eren nodded. 'It was more if a beating, I never touched him.' Eren thought knowing it was close enough that he could get away with it. "Who with?" 'Shit' "No one from this school." Eren said trying to drop the subject. "Well would I know this person?" Eren nodded. 'This is bad. I can't intervene." Levi thought watching Erwin interrogate Eren. "Well who is it?"

Kids started to line up at the door "Erwin maybe we should finish this conversation after school my next class is here." Levi said taking the opportunity to interrupt them. Erwin looked up at the kids at the door. "You're right, I'll be back after this class to finish this conversation." Erwin said smiling at them before leaving. He didn't want to pull Eren out of his class. "Well that was a drama fest." "Can it four eyes." Levi said before patting Eren's shoulder and inviting the class in.

Eren couldn't focus during class he didn't want to talk to Erwin. He dredfully watched the clock wishing that class would never end. Tick Tock, tick Tock, tick Tock. 'Shit. Class is almost over. Can't the time just freeze.' The time seemed to be moving faster almost as of it sped up. 'Why is it when I want time to pass fast it goes slow and when I want it to go slow it goes fast.' Eren thought as he watched on. "Alright class you're dismissed. Make sure you take your trash!" Eren looked up and seen Erwin already standing in the door way. Eren remained seated as everyone else began leaving. "Shitty glasses, get up." Levi said poking her trying to get her to wake up. "Five more minutes." Levi who gave up trying to be nice pulled the chair out from under her. "I'M AWAKE!" "You're setting a great example for your students, falling asleep in class. Doesn't she Erwin?" " You are both bad examples of teachers. Eren's still in here and you are cursing at and abusing hanji." "Well you already know I'm terrible. You expect it from me." "That's true." The three said seeming to agree. The way they looked they almost seemed like a family. "Anyways I'm here to talk to Eren."

Erwin sat down next to Eren. " So where were we?" "Look the person who beat me is my problem that's all I would like to say." Eren looked up at Levi who had wide eyes. "What did you say." "The person who I fought-" "Eren you said beat." "I-I-I It was a slip of the tongue!" "You're lying again." Eren covered his face that had started streaming tears. " Eren, are you getting abused?"