Forgetting Something?

Author's Note~ Sorry for any any misunderstanding in the last paragraph of the chapter. Erwin does not think Levi is home because his message says If you are hearing this I am not home or I don't want to talk to you. The i'm not home is for his friends. Levi always answers his phone for his friends. The last part when he says or I don't want to talk to you is for telemarketers or any number that he doesn't recognize. I originally wasn't even going to add the second part of the dial tone but thought Levi would be a little sassy with his message. Anyways sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding. ENJOY ^.^

Levi stared at the house phone wondering if he should call him back. While he was thinking Eren made up his mind for him. Eren had sat up and started kissing Levi's chest. Levi forgot about the phone and began to slide off Eren's pants. Levi slid off the boy's boxers with them. He slid off of Eren's lap and in between his legs. Eren was still sitting up. He started unbuttoning Levi's pants freeing the man's hard erection. Levi placed his fingers in front of Eren's mouth. Eren obeyed and opened his mouth. Levi slid his fingers into the boy's mouth, and Eren sucked on them. Levi swirled his fingers around inside the boy's mouth making sure they got wet.

When he felt they were wet enough he pulled them out of Eren's mouth. He positioned them at Eren's entrance and slid them both in at once. "Ah Levi." Eren yelped. Levi began to move his fingers in and out and scissoring the inside the boy. Eren moaned and squirmed under his lover's touch. Eren felt Levi pull his fingers out and he whimpered at the emptiness. "Levi please." Eren moaned out as he watched Levi slowly take off his pants and his boxers.

Levi made sure to tease Eren by taking off his clothes even slower than usual. When Levi had his clothes off he positioned himself in front of his lover's entrance. "Levi." Eren moaned once more as the older male took his time. Levi smirked before slowly pushing into the boy. Eren arched his back and bit his lip as he wrapped his arms behind Levi's neck.

Levi leaned close to his lover's ear and nibbled on it. He then suddenly began to quicken his pace as he thrusted in and out. He went deeper and started teasing Eren by whispering dirty things in his ear. "If we had handcuffs you couldn't even imagine what I would be doing to you right now." Levi said thrusting deeper into Eren. "Levi ah, please." Eren moaned as his lover continued to Explain what he would do to him.

"Levi, ah, I'm clo-close." Eren whimpered as his lover whispered dirty things in his ear while giving them the occasional nibble. Levi grabbed Eren's member and gave it a squeeze. "AH." Eren yelped as he wasn't able to come. "Not yet, We just got started." Levi whispered before leaving a hickey on the boy's neck. Eren whimpered from the overwhelming pleasure. He started to push his hips against Levi's member trying to get his member deeper inside him. Levi got the hint and thrusted deeper into the boy.

Eren began trembling from the immense pleasure. "Levi pl-please." Eren begged his lover to let him cum. "Almost, but not yet." Levi smirked as he slowed his pace. Eren's legs wrapped around Levi's waist pulling him closer as he thrusted ever so slowly into the wanting boy. "Levi ah, please." The boy begged once more. Levi began to speed back up thrusting deeper than before. He was close to his limit. His thrusts were getting sloppier as he went on. "Eren." Levi moaned as he released Eren's member. Eren came instantly. He came all over Levi and his chest. Levi thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming on Eren's chest.

They laid on the couch for a while as they came down from their climax. Levi eventually got up and grabbed some wet towels to clean themselves off with. After a while of them cuddling on the couch Eren remembered that Levi was hungry and had never ate. "Hey Levi, ready to eat now?" Eren asked as he sat up and started to put his boxers on. "Yeah, what should we eat?" Levi asked as he got up and followed Eren's lead. After they put on their pants Levi had an idea.

"Hey, why don't we go to scouts?" Levi said thinking about how good their tea sounded. "Sure let's go." Eren smiled. They finished throwing on their clothes and washing up. After Eren finished fixing his hair Levi walked up behind him and ruffled it. "Hey." Eren pouted after all his hard work had just been messed up. "It looks better a little messy." Levi said before kissing Eren's cheek making him drop the playful pout. "Alright are we ready to go?" Levi asked as he grabbed the car keys. "Yeah, I've got everything." Eren said checking his pockets. Levi nodded and they walked out of the door.

Did they really have everything, or were they forgetting something. The house keys? No. Their wallets? No. Perhaps it was Levi's phone that was still silently going off on the counter.