It Ends Tonight

Levi was still standing in the hallway occasionally pacing back and forth waiting for something, anything to happen. Though it was impossible to tell, Levi felt as if any moment his heart would stop from the anxiety he had.

He was texting Eren the whole time reassuring him and keeping him informed of anything that looked out of the norm.

Levi looked up and saw a group of men turn the corner and immediately he felt sense of uneasiness come over him, especially recognizing one of them. He texted Eren as he walked into the nearest room to him with his head down before they could see him, luckily it was empty. He hid behind the door as they looked into the room to check and see if Eren was there.

Levi poked his head out and notice that Eren had pulled the covers over his head trying to stay out of their sight.

"This is the last clean room, he has to be here." One man said stopping in front of the glass.

The next man knocked on the glass and grabbed the mic, "hey show us your face." The second said impatiently raising his voice.

The third man noticed the file name on the shelf with a picture of a familiar boy on it. "Look," he pointed, "we found him."

Levi looked up the number for the guard and had his finger over the dial button. 'I will protect Eren, by all means. If the guard is late I'll have to get involved, and that's fine, I'll do anything for him.' Levi thought making up his mind. If push came to shove, he wouldn't hesitate to attack Eren's assailants. He quickly dialed the number and waited for the guard to pick up, not taking his eyes off Eren even for a split second.

PRESS PLAY

Eren was shaking as he heard them talk. His chest hurt and he felt like he could vomit. He took a deep breath and decided he was going to stand his ground. He sat up and pulled the covers off his head. He pushed away his fear and faced his offenders face to face. He hesitated for only a second before deciding he was going to speak his mind, and they're going to listen. 

"Do you guys enjoy ruining lives? Do you even know how much you've ruined my life? My sister's life?

"Awe, look how cute he's trying to talk back to-" One of the man said with a sarcastic laugh before quickly getting cut off by Eren.

"You are going to shut the fuck up and listen to what I have to say before I go out there and make you!" Eren said with such rage that scared even them. They had never seen such raw anger before, especially not in Eren. "Do you understand?" Eren said with the eyes of a rattlesnake about to strike.

The men gave a frightened nodded and sat there stricken with fear.

Eren continued, "You made me lose my sanity more times than I can count. Do you know how many nights I have stayed out in the freezing cold without a jacket at an abandoned park just to avoid you all. I don't even know how many nights I stayed awake ripping my hair out trying to tell my brain to shut up, that I would be fine if I just forget. Forget the countless abuse and suffering caused by you all and my father. Forget the things you outrageously do to me. Forget that my innocence had been stolen fro me. Forget the threats that you've said, or even forget how much my life has been ruined because you all decided you couldn't keep it in your pants." Eren started going on with anger fueling his speech.

"You destroyed my childhood, you made me lose all of my friends fearing they would ask why. Why I jump when people touch me even slightly? Why I don't trust them as much as I should? Why I look like I haven't slept in weeks? Why I have bruises up my arms and hickies everywhere? Why I go in the bathroom to change for P.E. instead of the locker room? Why I started pushing them away in the first place. Why I barely eat because just my thoughts make me puke. Why I hurt myself, or have tried to kill myself. Or even why I can't be happy with anyone else, because you don't want me to be happy, you have to go and threaten my happiness any chance you get. You don't even have to be in the same state as me and you would still find way's to get into my head." Eren said his hoarse voice raising louder and louder.

You don't even know how much of my life I had to give up because of you. You all have ruined most of my life, and on a few occasions have almost caused it to end." Eren said as he bit the inside of his cheek pushing past the horrendous memories. "When I finally thought I found happiness you decided you couldn't allow it and threatened the person I love. You threatened my friends, my family, the one I loved the most, and you decided that wasn't enough, you had to come to the hospital where I thought I was safe to try and get one last assault in before I disappear forever. Well that's too bad because all of this ends tonight and after tonight you will never see me or Mikasa again. Her 18th birthday is coming up on Friday and you can't keep her at my father's house anymore. We are moving and never returning. It all ends tonight." Eren said finishing his long overdue lecture, " Now get out of my sight, and if I ever see you following me again I'll show you what I can really do with this rage on my side.." Eren said with a fire burning in his eyes.

His lecture finished just in time as the guard came running up with back up not far behind, removing the men who were going willingly away from the glass room. 

Author's note - THANKS FOR 300K~Lawliet TJ