Lunch Routine

'It's almost time for lunch just ten more minutes' Eren thought staring at the clock. Lunch was Eren's favorite part of the day. Eren used to get in fights during lunch, but after he started eating lunch in Mr. Rivialle's room the fights seem to stop... well until after school.

*school bell ringing*

Eren snapped out of his daydream and started packing up his books when "where ya been Jeager " said Jean "not today horse face leave me alone" Eren said said turning away and hurrying out of the class. "It doesn't matter I'm still gunna kick your ass after school" Jean yelled after him.

Eren arrived at Mr. Rivialle's class panting. "What's wrong brat miss me"? Mr. Rivialle said teasing Eren with a smirk. "Ah shut up I just ran into horse face" at this Mr. Rivialle's facial expression changed from playful to serious. "What did you do"? "No I didn't get into a fight with him of that's what you're getting at. I don't wanna see principal Erwin again". Eren said finally catching his breath. "Good to see your self control is improving". "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, I think you will be happy to hear that I don't have any home work I already finished it in class. So you don't have to waste your time on me". Eren said sounding a bit disappointed. "What are you talking about its not like you forced me to tutor you, I offered." Mr. Rivialle said a little confused of why Eren was acting like this. After a few minutes of them eating lunch in dead silence Eren spoke up. "Sorry Mr. Rivialle". "It's okay Eren you just have to realize that people are around you because they want to be not because they have to be" Mr. Rivialle sighed.

They finished their lunch, Mr. Rivialle had got up to put on some music like always. Eren always criticizes the older males taste in music. "That's old school even for a old man like you". Eren's said starting to tease him. "Oh shut up brat I'm only a few years older then you". Mr. Rivialle said walking back to change the music. "That's much better, but I didn't think you knew any songs by Fall Out Boy." "Of course I know their songs. Just how old do you think I am exactly". He said glaring at the boy. "Sooo what did you do this weekend" Eren said chuckling nervously trying to change the subject.

They talked and teased each other like always until lunch ended.

*school bell ringing*

"You should play this in study hall instead of that classical crap".Eren said teasing him once more. "I'll think about it brat now get to class before your late". "Okay, thanks Mr. Rivialle". Eren said with a big smile exiting the classroom.