Sleeping Students

Eren sat in the calm classroom. A few students were whispering amongst themselves, but the class was quit. This was a rare occurrence, the only time the class is ever quiet is in Mr. Rivaille's class. That's mostly because they are to scared to speak. Eren looked around and found the reason it was so quiet, most of the students had fallen asleep. Ms. Nanaba looked relax for the first time this year, she didn't even seem to care that people were sleeping. The time ticked on and the silence seemed welcoming and peaceful. Ms. Nanaba had told them the second half of class was a study hall. Students were mostly sleeping or whispering, there were very few students that were actually working. Eren had finished her homework while Ms. Nanaba was talking.

The bell rang and some students woke up while others remained in a deep sleep. "Eren, could you wake up Jean?" Ms. Nanaba asked as she was shaking a few other students awake. Eren nodded and shook Jean lightly. "What, I'm up." Jean said as his head shot up from the desk. "Is my class really that boring?" Ms. Nanaba asked as Jean and Eren were the lasts ones in the class. "No, I just didn't get that much sleep last night, sorry." Jean said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well what were you doing all night instead of sleeping?" She asked folding her arms. "Marco." Eren whispered to Jean making him blush and stutter. "Homework, I was doing homework!" Jean blurted out. "Well if you were awake during study halls you might be able to finish it." Ms. Nanaba said before sitting back down at her desk. "Anyways it's lunch, so you guys should go eat." She said shooing them out of her class. As soon as they were out of the classroom, Jean socked Eren in the shoulder. "You bastard." He yelled as Eren laughed his ass off.

"You want me to walk you to Mr. Rivaille's?" Jean asked as Eren began to walk. "Aren't you supposed to meet up with Marco for lunch?" Eren asked as they both continued to walk. "Yeah, I'll just meet him after. It's not going to take all lunch for me to walk you to class." Jean said as he pulled off Eren's backpack. "Come on, let's go." Jean said as they walked towards Levi's classed. Ever since Jean found out about, well everything, he's been going out of his way to make Eren feel care for, loved, and accepted. They had made their way to Levi's class. When they walked through the door Levi was sitting at his desk waiting.

"Alright, well I've got to go meet up with Marco." Jean said setting Eren's backpack down at a desk. "Jean before you go. Look I don't care what you and Marco do before or after or even during school, but if it makes you late to my classes then that's when I start to care. Don't let it make you late to my class again, do you understand?" Levi asked with a threatening tone. "Yes sir." Jean gulped as he received the threatening message. He apologized, and said his goodbyes as he left the two to go hang out with his boyfriend. "You trying to scare him straight?" Eren asked before sitting down. "I guess, but straight isn't really the right word considering." Levi smiled and Eren bursted into laughter. Levi rolled his eyes and joined Eren at the desks.