Messy

Eren had smeared the brownie mix completely over his hand. When Levi turned from setting the timer to talk to Eren, he was greeted with a sticky hand pressed flat to his face. Levi's eyes shot daggers at the boy, they pierced straight through Eren. Eren realized he had made a grave mistake, and by grave he means that's where he will be if he doesn't run. Eren gave Levi a guilty smile before removing his hand from Levi's face; he started running, to the best of his abilities. He ran to the opposite side of the counter.

"Brat!" Levi yelled before catching up to Eren. Levi caught up to him and picked him up, throwing him over his shoulder. "I'm sorry Levi." Eren said before he started praying for his life. Levi had thrown Eren on the the couch and sat on top of him. Levi gave Eren a death glare and Eren returned it with a cute cheeky smile. Levi's glare turned into a smirk, and Eren's smile into a confused facial expression. Levi put some brownie mix from his cheek and wiped it on Eren's nose. Eren sat there confused, as he was expecting to get smacked instead. Levi began to tickle the boy. Eren couldn't control his laughter. "Levi- wait." Eren said between giggles. "Payback brat." Levi said before ruffling the boy's hair who was still trying to catch his breath.

Levi smiled as he looked into the boy's eyes. They used to look so drained and lifeless. Ever since Levi had said how he feels, they beamed with life and showed their true colors. They were a teal-ish green with hints of gold embedded into them. Levi looked into the boy's eyes and he swore they looked like the ocean if gold was flowing throughout it. Levi seen true happiness as he looked into the boy's eyes. In this moment he couldn't see any of the pain that he would normally see. "Levi, what are you staring at?" Eren said noticing Levi staring at him. "Nothing brat." Levi said ruffling the boy's hair and kissing the boy.

There moment was cut short when the doorbell rang. Levi and Eren's heads whipped towards the door. "Were you expecting anyone?" Levi asked looking at Eren. "No, it's your house, were you?" Eren asked back. "No." Levi said before getting up and walking towards the door. Levi opened the door and sighed. "What are you doing here?" Levi asked when he seen who was at the door. "The better question is what happened to you?" Hanji asked with a laugh.

Eren walked up next to Levi when he heard who was at the door. "You guys look so messy." Hanji laughed as she looked between the two. Levi had brownie mix all over his face, clothes, and hand. Eren had it on his nose, under his eye, on his clothes, and even in his hair. "Did you get onto a food fight?" Hanji asked smiling. "Something like that, anyways why are you here again?" Levi questioned. "Oh, you forgot your jacket at the school at the school. The janitor found it and told me to return it to you." Hanji said pulling the jacket out of her backpack. "Thanks." Levi said taking the jacket.

Hanji went to turn to leave. "Levi?" Eren said about to ask a question that Levi already knew. "Go for it." Levi smiled. "Hanji wait." Eren called before she could get in the car. "Yeah?" "Would you like to come in and have a brownie?" Eren asked smiling. Hanji smiled and nodded. "Okay, but I only have a few minutes before I have to go home and feed my dogs." Hanji said not wanting to be too much of a burden to the two. Hanji walked back up to the two men. "I didn't know you had dogs?" Eren smiled wanting to know more about them, he's always been a animal lover.

"Yeah, two dogs. Their names are Sonny and Bean. They are the cutest little thing ever. Hanji said trying to pull up a picture on her phone. Levi snorted at her statement. "Little my ass. Those dogs are bigger than me." Levi said rolling his eyes. "Levi, everything is bigger than you short-stack." Hanji laughed. Levi socked her shoulder lightly, trying to shut her up but to no avail. She laughed harder than before. When Hanji caught her breath from laughing so hard, she managed to pull up a picture of them. "The pit bull is Bean and the boxer is Sonny. The look scary but they are the nicest dogs you'll ever meet. Maybe one of these times you can drop by and see them." Hanji said smiling. "I'd like that." Eren smiled. Hanji loved her dogs so much you could practically see hears floating above her head.