Forbidden Places

Levi pulled away from the kiss. "Wait, we're still at school." Levi said panting. "The door's locked." Eren said pulling Levi back into the kiss. Levi kissed back and pulled away a few moments later. "Eren we can't, this isn't the place." Levi said with obvious disappointment in his voice, lust still filling his eyes. Eren ignoring Levi, began kissing his neck. "Er-ah, Eren." Levi moaned out. Eren smirked and continued kissing his neck.

"Awe, fuck it." Levi growled before pushing Eren back onto his desk knocking some papers on the floor. Eren let out a gasp from shock. Eren wrapped his legs around Levi's waist pulling him closer. Levi crashed his lips onto Eren's hungrily kissing him. Eren slightly parted his lips to allow Levi access. Levi took the invitation and slipped his tongue in the boy's mouth. Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's neck trying to pull him closer and deeper into the kiss. Levi's hands explored Eren's back, eventually they found their way to Eren's jeans. He unbuttoned them and slid them off the boy and onto the floor.

Eren's hands tugged at Levi's jeans. Levi obeyed by pulling them off. Levi's lips moved to the boy's neck. Eren let out a moan as Levi found a sensitive spot on his neck. "Shh, you don't want them to hear you." Levi teased as he slipped his fingers in the hem of the brunette's boxers. Levi slowly slid them off revealing the boys massive erection.

Levi slid his fingers in the boy's mouth, and started kissing his neck. After a few minutes Levi removed his fingers from Eren's mouth, and replaced them with his tongue, passionately kissing him. He placed his wet fingers at the boy's entrance. He slowly pushed a finger in getting the boy used to the sudden pain before adding a second finger. He then thrusted them in and out and started to scissor them. "Ah, Levi." Eren moaned into the kiss. Levi started to move his fingers faster. "Ah." Eren moaned before Levi crashed his lips back onto Eren's silencing the boy. Levi pulled away from the kiss. "Try to be a little more quiet. If you don't someone will catch us." Levi warned before thrusting his fingers deeper into Eren. "AH." Eren yelped before covering his mouth.

Levi removed his fingers from Eren and positioned himself at his entrance once more. He slowly pushed his member in. "Mhm." Eren's moans were muffled as he was biting his hand to keep quiet. Levi began to move slowly trying to get Eren used to the discomfort and replace it with pleasure. Eren began to thrust himself back onto Levi's member. Levi took this as a sign to move faster. Levi lifted Eren's leg onto his shoulder to enable him to go deeper. Which Eren responded with whimpers as he tried to keep quiet. Levi began to thrust faster into Eren, and Eren rocked his hips matching Levi's thrust. Levi took this as a sign to go faster. As Levi quickened his pace, Eren had a hard time keeping his moans into the point where tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

Levi's phone, which was buzzing the whole time, from text messages, suddenly began to stop. He brushed it off as nothing and kept going deeper and harder his thrust starting to get messier as he went. "Fuck-Levi." Eren whispered. At this point the boy was shaking from the pleasure. They were both too tired to hold out and both of them were extremely close. "Levi, I can't." Eren said before cumming. After a few more thrusts Levi pulled out and came.

They got cleaned up and sat back in the chairs cuddling. Levi checked his phone for the time, but instead he ended up seeing the several text messages from Hanji. He decided to read them to see what was so damn important. 'Did you guys resolve the issue?' 'Hello?' 'Did you stop fighting?' 'I'm coming to you classroom.' 'DID I JUST HEAR EREN MOAN! XoX!!!' 'Have fun. ;).' Levi face palmed after reading the messages. "Shit, We are never going to hear the end of this." Levi said showing Eren the text. Eren face heated up in embarrassment. "Oh shit."