No Good For You

They got in the car and pulled out of the driveway heading to school. "Friday." Eren said breathing out a sigh of relief. "Can we just fast forward to the end of school?" Eren asked in a annoyed playful tone. "I wish." Levi sighed out in a serious tone that caught Eren's attention. Eren slouched down in his seat and remained silent. 'Something's wrong with him.' Eren looked at Levi out of the corner of his eyes. Levi was staring straight at the road, almost death glaring it. His jaw was clenched and his muscles were tensed. He had a tight grip on the steering wheel, but his pointer finger tapping the side of it. Almost like he was fidgeting to keep his mind busy.

Eren turned his head and faced out the window. He was thinking of what could be bothering him. He went through a list of things before remembering what probably had Levi on edge. 'Could his dream have affected him more than I thought.' Eren thought looking back over at Levi out of the of his eye. Levi hadn't moved from the last time Eren had glanced at him. He looked extremely paranoid. Eren looked away and went to turn back to the window. What he saw made everything go in slow motion.

Their light was green so Levi proceeded to go forward at the required speed. A car to the right of them was coming up to the light. It never stopped, it didn't even slow down. By the time they had seen the car that it was already in the intersection. Eren didn't even had time to scream as the headlights of the car drew near. Levi hit the gas and swerved the car just in the nick of time to barely pass the obviously drunk driver who was about to hit them. The car kept going down the road swerving in and out of lanes as they drove, never once touching the brakes. Levi pulled his car over after the scare from the drunk driver. He got out of the car slamming the door, and he started pacing back and forth. Eren was still sitting in the passenger's seat shell shocked with his life still flashing before his eyes.

Eren shook his head processioning what could have happened if Levi didn't act as fast as he did. He got out of the car to see Levi pacing in the road by the drivers side door. He was facing the ground and he couldn't see his face. Before Eren could say anything Levi had kicked the tire and hit the roof of the car before resting his head against it. Eren walked towards Levi with caution not knowing exactly what might set him off, he seemed jumpy. "Levi?" Eren questioned as he slowly made his way to Levi's side. There was nothing but silence. "Levi?" Eren questioned again reaching his hand towards Levi's shoulder. Right before his hand made contact Levi spoke up. "Don't." Levi warned, but from what?

Eren's hand paused for a moment in mid air. He continued what he was doing and put his hand on Levi's shoulder. Levi's muscles tensed up at the contact.Levi moved his shoulder and shook the boy's hand off. "Eren I'm no good for you." Levi mumbled with his head still leaning against the roof of the car. "What?" Eren asked, his voice cracking as a feeling of sadness washed over him. "I'm no good for you." Levi repeated in the same emotionless tone. At this point Eren couldn't care less about his actions. He hugged Levi around his waist. "Please, Levi, don't say that." Eren said on the verge of tears.