Whimpers

Authors note~ Sammy_0913 recommended this scene to me. It was a great scene so I decided to use it and add it to this story. Thank you Sammy_0913

Also, who is going to anime expo in LA? It's going to be really fun and amazing, and if you  see a L Lawliet there that might be me. I will be in cosplay all 4 days so if you find me then congrats I might give you some spoilers or inside looks about the story if you ask ^.^

PRESS PLAY

Levi woke up gasping from a horrid dream. There were tears streaming down his face and a sickening hole where his stomach was, and he felt like his heart had been ripped out of him. He immediately looked at Eren to make sure he was still there, still okay, still breathing. In his dream he was to late and he had lost Eren because of it. The four men from earlier had got to him. They had assaulted him and beat him until he wasn't breathing. Levi came in right as the finished up raping him. Two of the men grabbed Levi and held him back as the other two beat Eren senseless. They beat him even after he was unconscious. Levi screamed out for help but no one came. No one heard him. He begged them to stop, and when that didn't work he threatened them. Nothing worked. Eren died right before his eyes, and he couldn't save him.

Levi started kissing Eren's cheek. He moved up to his forehead. Then down to his lips and his neck. Levi was letting out a few sniffles and whimpers as he kissed his lover. Eren woke up hearing Levi whimper. "Levi, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Eren asked as Levi continued to kiss Eren neck and chest. Eren tried to push Levi away to try and figure out what was wrong. "Levi." Eren tried to push him off once more trying to figure out exactly what was happening. Levi started to take off his shirt, but he whispered in the boy's ear, "Just let me make love to you please." He said as he slid his hand under Eren's shirt. Eren blushed at Levi's comment but started to catch on of what was happening. Eren nodded and let Levi slide off his shirt.

Levi placed kisses along Eren's neck down to his chest. Eren watched as Levi gently started to slide down his pants. Once Levi got Eren's pants off he moved back up to the boy's lips. He placed a soft kiss on Eren's lips. Levi's hands proceeded to make their way to Eren's boxers. He laced his fingers in the hem of the boxers slowly sliding the fabric down exposing Eren's semi-hard erection. Levi gently gripped Eren's member sliding his hand up and down the length. He leaned his head down and started to lick the length of Eren's growing erection. Levi looked up at Eren looking into his eyes. Eren was watching Levi with his lip between his teeth to hold back his moans. As Eren looked into Levi's eyes he noticed the sadness that still lurked behind the decoy mask Levi was trying to put up. "Levi what happened in your dream?" Eren questioned trying to figure out exactly what had Levi so troubled.

Levi picked his head up and leaned close to Eren's ear whispering into it. "I'll tell you later, please just let me love you Eren." Levi said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Eren nodded and decided not to press the matter just yet. Levi placed a kiss on the boy's lips before leaning back down taking Eren's member in his mouth. Eren let a moan slip as the warmth engulfed his member. Levi started bobbing his head taking in Eren's erection as far as he can. Levi let out a little hum as he went on. The vibrations making Eren throw his head back letting a few moans escape.

Levi pulled his head up from Eren's member for a moment He sucked on his own fingers for a moment before pulling them out of his mouth. He went back to bobbing his head up and down Eren's member. His fingers positioned themselves at Eren's entrance. Levi slowly slid the first finger in making Eren bite his lip once again. He pushed his finger in and out before adding a second one. He started scissoring his fingers as he thrusted them in and out. Eren let out a whimpering moan as Levi pulled his head up from his member also removing his fingers. Levi slides off his own pants and boxers as Eren slides his boxers the rest of the way off. Levi finishes throwing his clothes to the side and pulls Eren into his lap.

Levi pulled Eren into his lap. Eren placed his arms underneath Levi's, holding on to him. Levi held Eren close as he positioned his member in front of his entrance. Levi slowly pushed into the boy causing Eren to grip Levi's back tightly. Levi gently pushed in and out trying to get Eren used to the pain. Eren gasps as Levi stars to move a little deeper. "Levi." Eren moans pushing his head into the crook of Levi's neck. Levi keep thrusts slow and even. Eren stopped biting his lip causing little moans to escape between his slightly parted lips.

Levi began to go deeper but remained at his slow pace, which was driving Eren mad with pleasure. "Ah, ah Levi, more." Eren whispered into Levi's ear. Levi laid Eren back on the bed and leaned over him. Eren's legs were around Levi's hips and his arms were still wrapped under Levi's arms, holding onto him. Levi's arms were propping him up as he leaned over Eren. Levi began to move once more pushing back into Eren. "Levi, ah." Eren moaned as his lover thrusted deep inside him. Levi quickly thrusted into the boy but slowly pulled out almost all the way before repeating. "Ha, Levi, ah." Eren moaned as Levi did it one more.

Levi kept up what he was doing making Eren moan in pleasure. Levi began to leave a line of kisses on Eren's neck up to the boy's lips. Levi slipped his tongue in his lover's mouth. Every so often Eren would let a moan slip into the kiss. Eren pulled away from the kiss to warn Levi. "Ah, I'm almost- Ha, at my- Ah, limit." Eren moaned out. Levi nodded and began to thrust as deep as he could a picking up his pace. "Ah Levi." Eren said as he felt Levi push deeper into him. A few more thrusts and Eren came all over his and Levi's chests. Levi thrusted a few more times before pulling out and coming on Eren's stomach. Levi leaned down and placed a loving kiss on his lover's lips.

Levi pulled away from the kiss and got up to get a some wet wipes so they could clean themselves off. Levi cleaned off Eren before cleaning himself off. Eren gave Levi a little smile as Levi returned back to the bed. "Now do you mind telling me what that was about?" Eren asked as Levi snuggled up next to him. Levi pulled him close and kissed his forehead. "All you need to know is I love you and I don't ever want to lose you." Levi said placing a kiss on the top of Eren's head. "If you want to know more I'll tell you in the morning." Levi said in a hesitant tone holding Eren close. His arms holding Eren in a firm embrace. "Okay, I love you too Levi." Eren said putting his face in the crook of Levi's neck and closing his eyes.