Secrets

"So you and him..." Mikasa's voice trailed off. "Yes. We're dating." "Who is he, where did you meet him." "School." Eren said without thinking. "Really o don't remeber a Levi. Whose class?" "I can't say..." "Why not." "We are suppose to keep it a secret." "Why is he to afraid to admit he loves you in public." "What, no. It's just no one can know. Your not even suppose to know." "Was this his idea, to be secret?" "No actually it was mine." "Mikasa please." Eren said wanting her to stop interigating him. "Fine, I have two more questions. They are important." "Okay what are they." "Is he treating you right? Do you really love him?" Eren was a bit thrown off at these questions. 'I never expected Mikasa to ask questions that mom probably would have.' "Mikasa in all honesty he is one of the best things that could happen to me, aside from having a caring sister. As for your second question, yes I love him very much."

*Phone Ringing*

"Hello?" "Hey babe." Levi said teasingly. "How is everything." Levi asked his tone growing serious. "Everything is fine." "You sound really exited for just a fine." "Yeah. My dad told his friends not to come over. So tonight I got a break from them." "That's great. So what's the problem that cause the 'fine' response?" "Oh um, well my dad asked what I did today and I told him I visited mom's grave." "Then?" "Then he beat me half to hell." "I'm so sorry Eren. It's my fault. I took y-." "Levi please don't apologize today was the best day of my life."