I Want Answers

Jean pointed the scissors at Levi. "I want so answers!" Jean yelled "Oi, shitty brat put the scissors down!" Levi yelled giving Jean a glare that sent chills up his spine. "We'll answer all your damn questions, no need to be violent." Levi said in a sarcastic tone. "Are you two part of the people who are hurting Eren, are you the ones he's been talking about?" Jean asked frantically as he was still pointing the scissors at Levi's face. As Jean spoke the thrusted closer and closer to Levi. Something in Levi's head snapped he moved on instinct. He moved so fast that no one seen what happened before it was already over. Next thing they knew Jean was on the floor face down with Levi pinning his arm down behind his back kneeling over him. Levi had the scissors in his hands and were holding them against Jeans back making sure he didn't move. "I told you to drop the fucking scissors." Levi hissed in a tone so cold it felt like ice stabbing through your ears. Hanji looked at Levi and saw his eyes empty and blank. "Levi get off the boy, you're home now, not at war.You're save." Hanji said seeing the memories flash behind Levi's eyes.

Levi shook his head to clear his mind of the disturbing images that flashed through his mind. He realized what he was doing and got off Jean taking the scissors with him. "To answer your question no, we are not the people hurting Eren." Levi said setting the scissors down on a desk before going and sitting down next to Eren. "Are you stalking him?" Jean asked standing farther away from Levi, now even more terrified of him. "No." Levi answered plainly. "Then how do you know so much about him, you know all the details as if you were there with him." Jean said getting frustrated. Jean heard someone make a noise behind him. He whipped his head around to see Hanji standing by the door. "Sorry, but you're going to be late to math." Hanji said creepily before closing the door and locking it with her keys, leaving Jean alone with Levi and a unconscious Eren. "What did she mean?" Jean asked in a panicky voice. "Don't mind her stupidity, but if you want to know any more you cannot leave the room unless you promise that anything said will never be repeated to another soul." Levi said his voice deadly serious.

Jean gulped. 'What did I get myself into.' He thought rubbing his temples. "It depends if you're hurting Eren." Jean said squeezing his eyes shut, not wanting to look at Levi's face knowing he would be met with a menacing glare. "I would never hurt Eren." Levi said softly. Jean opened his eyes at Levi's unexpected tone. Levi had Eren's hand in his and his other hand was playing with his hair. Jean was starting to see that Levi really cared about Eren, but still gave him a confused look. "So do you promise not to tell anyone what we discuss." Levi asked his tone going back to his normal bored and serious one. "It depends what we will be discussing, give me a generic Idea." "We will be talking about Eren, me and what happened last night." Levi said getting frustrated at Jean's stubbornness, but appreciating that he actually cares about Eren. "Fine." Jean sighed. "I promise." "Good, but I swear if you break that promise I will kill you." Levi glared. Jean's eyes widened and he gulped. 'He is serious, what did i just get myself into.' Jean thought.

"Well to answer your question of how I know so much, It's because I was there. Who do you think stopped him." "How did you know he-?" "Because he called me." Levi cut Jean off. "Why does he have you number?" Jean asked suspiciously. "Reasons." Levi said avoiding the question. "That's not a legit answer." Jean said raising his voice. "Well for now it's going to have to be." Levi said in a sarcastic tone rolling his eyes. "But-." "Jean, that is not the important topic at the moment, we could talk about that another time." Levi insisted. "No, I promised that if you answered my questions I wouldn't tell another soul, so I want a legitimate truthful answer." Jean said persistently.

Levi looked at Eren and ran his fingers through the boy's hair. debating whether he should tell their secret or not. 'Can I really trust him with this?' "It's because we're dating." Levi sighed. "YOU'RE WHAT!" Jean yelled. "What's going on?" Eren asked just waking up hearing the screaming.