Next Location

Even though Eren was close to puking he never did. Levi managed to calm him down. Eren took some deep breaths and held Levi's hand while Levi's other hand rubbed his back in circular motions. "I'm here." Levi cooed as Eren began to regain his color and started looking better. He no longer felt like he was about to puke. They decided they should move on with their day. "I don't want this to ruin the rest of the day." Eren told Levi as they made it back to their blanket. Levi picked up his phone greatfull that no one decided to take it. They packed up the blanket and the basket and headed to the car.

"Ready to head to the next location?" Levi asked starting the car. "Sure where are we going?" Eren asked not really expecting an answer. "You know I can't tell you." Levi said smiling. "Ugh I figured." Eren sighed before hooking his phone up. They drove a while before Levi stopped in a really crowded parking lot Eren came back from his thoughts and didn't recognize the place, but it looked nice, but also crowded. They got out of the car and Levi held Eren's hand close to his side. "Do you know where we are?" Levi asked as he noticed Eren looking around. "No. Should I?" Eren said confused as he continued looking around at the unfamiliar area. "Eren you had a really sad childhood. You have never been to the zoo." Levi said sounding genuinely upset that Eren never got to visit this place. "Oh, I've heard of this place, but it never sounded like a big deal." Eren said shrugging. Levi sighed and walked Eren up to the ticket booth.

They made it into the zoo and Levi grabbed a map. "What do you want to see first?" Levi asked reconnecting their hands. "Can we see the giraffes?" Eren asked pointing at the section of the map where they were. "Sure let's go." Levi smiled. "Giraffes are my favorite. Did you know they had purple tongues?" Eren asked getting excited. Eren has always been an animal lover. "Yes Eren." Levi chuckled. "We have until the zoo closes at five and it's currently one." Levi said checking his phone. "Let's see as many animes as we can." Eren said finally interested he was practically bouncing with joy.

As they were making their way over to the giraffes Eren turned to Levi. "Levi what do you want to see next?" Levi looked at Eren. "I was here for you, I want you to have fun." Levi stated smiling at Eren. "But I want you to have fun too. I want to see your favorite animal." Eren said squeezing Levi's hand. "Well I like jaguars." Levi mumbled out. "Alright next we are going to see the jaguars." Eren said smiling as they continued to walk to the giraffes. Levi let a soft smile slip as he walked hand in hand with the man he loves.

They turned the corner and Eren's face lit up. "They are a lot taller than I thought they would be." Eren remarked as he looked at the animals walking around. "Are they as cool as you thought?" Levi asked as he watched the boy's eyes glisten with joy. "They are even cooler." Eren said watching as the giraffes ate. "Look I told you their tongues were purple." Eren said happily pointing at the giraffe eating. "Yeah you did." Levi laughed as he watched Eren get the childhood that was stolen from him.

They stayed around the giraffes for a little while longer before Eren asked Levi if they could go to the jaguars. Levi nodded and they walked hand in hand down to the jaguars. They made it to the exhibit and Levi let out a small smile. "I can see why they are your favorite." Eren said looking at them. "How?" Levi asked looking at Eren confused. "Both of you look cute and lovable, but if people try and touch them or get close to them they will probably end up in the hospital." Eren said smiling. Levi started laughing really loudly attracting the eyes of a few others around them. "Well that's probably the most accurate statement I've heard." Levi said trying to regain his composure. Eren just smiled as he seen Levi enjoying himself.