Wake Up

Levi had managed to grab Eren by his shoulders, stopping the boy from hitting his head on his night stand. He moved his arms underneath Eren and laid him back on the bed. "Is he alright?" Mikasa asked panicked looking at her unconscious older brother. "He lost a lot of blood. He just needs to rest a little before he does anything. Could you get him an extra pair of clothes so he doesn't have to move around as much when he wakes up?" "Sure." Mikasa walked over to Eren's closet and grabbed him some clothes. She set them on the edge of Eren's bed.

Eren's eyes shot open and he went to sit up but couldn't, something or someone was stopping him. He realized it was Levi who was holding him down. "Sit up slowly." Levi instructed removing his hand that was holding down Eren's shoulder. Eren nodded and obeyed. He slowly sat up and felt slightly dizzy as he did so. "What happened, I was standing then nothing." "You lost a lot of blood earlier and when you stood up to fast all the blood must have rushed to your head. That's what caused you to black out." Eren nodded realizing he needed to be more careful. "Mikasa brought you some clothes. I'll let you change, I'll be right outside your room if you need anything. First I'm going to inform your sister that you're awake." Levi said walking towards the door.

Eren slowly stood up and as soon as he put all his weight on his legs he crumpled to the floor. Levi quickly spun around hearing the thud. Eren chuckled nervously seeing the worry in Levi's eyes. "You okay?" Levi asked with a very concerned tone. "I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting my good leg to be asleep." Eren said struggling back up to his feet. "Just go tell Mikasa I'm awake." Eren said embarrassed. Levi nodded and went to Mikasa's room.

Eren slipped off his old bloody clothes. He grabbed the new pile of pajamas that Mikasa had placed on his bed. He slowly slid them on. He then went to his closet to get clothes for school tomorrow. He finished packing his overnight bag and opened his door. Levi was there leaning against the wall as he promised. Mikasa was there as well. "Ready?" Levi asked pushing off the wall. "Yup." "Good." Levi said grabbing the overnight bag and backpack of Eren's arm. He threw the strap over his shoulder and began walking. " I'll wait in the car as you say goodnight." Levi said walking down the stairs.

Eren and Mikasa had stopped on the porch. " Goodnight Mikasa." "Goodnight Eren." "Oh and Mikasa, if they come back call me right away." Mikasa nodded and hugged Eren. She smiled and pulled away from the hug. "I'm going to try and convince dad to let me spend the night at someone's house. I'll tell him I'm going to Annie's house, but if she's busy then I'll just stay at Armin's. So since I'll be gone he'll let you go to. You can tell him you're going to Jean's and go to Levi's instead." " Two questions, first off how are you going to convince him on a school night?" "I'll just tell him we have a group project." "Okay second question, aren't you forgetting one important thing?" "What?" "I can't lie for shit." "I'll just ask for you. I'll tell him we both have group projects and that we planned to work on them over night." "That will probably work." Eren smiled at Mikasa seeing how much trouble she was going to just for him. "Thanks Mikasa. Now you should get some sleep." "I will." Mikasa watched as Eren got in the car safely before she went back inside the house.