Idea

Mikasa opened the door and gave everyone their drinks. "You guys don't have to worry about this ever happening again. I won't try to kill myself ever again." Eren said as tears cam to his eyes. He lowered his head. "I've realized that people actually do care about me." "Of course people care." "I'm sorry, I was pushed passed my breaking point this time. I know that's not an excuse, but it clouded my judgement and messed with my brain." "What did they do?" "It's not what they did but what they said, and I would rather not talk about that right now." Eren said pushing the thoughts out of his head. "Okay, but promise me you'll tell me eventually." Eren nodded agreeing. 

"Well you guys could talk about whatever you want tonight." Mikasa said, she obviously was up to something. "What do you mean?" Eren said lifting his head to look at her. "Well, dad's passed out for the night. He probably won't wake up until some time during school tomorrow." "Your point?" "My point is he won't notice if you leave." Mikasa said. She then turned to Levi. "He needs to get out of the house for the night. If you want to you could take him." Mikasa said hoping to help Eren. "Only if Eren's okay with that." "Of course I'm okay with that." Eren said then turned to Mikasa. "Do you really mean that?" "Of course but..." Mikasa turned to Levi. "If you hurt him in any way I will cut your dick off." Mikasa said with a death glare to prove her point. "No need for that, I like my dick where it is. Besides I will never hurt Eren." Eren giggled a little at their conversation. " Wait what about you?" " I'll be fine. "They" are gone and Annie is picking me up in the morning." Eren agreed to the idea knowing Mikasa was safe. "If you need anything just call me." 

"You should probably change your clothes." Levi said noticing there was blood all over the clothes he was currently wearing. "What are you going to wear?" "I have a hoody in my car I'll just throw that on when we get out there, and change when we get home." Eren nodded and went to stand. When Eren stood up the room started spinning and his vision started to darken. His knees gave and his vision vanished completely. The last thing Eren heard was Mikasa and Levi's panicky tones as they called his name. Then there was nothing.