He Doesn't Deserve This

Eren's eyes widened realizing what he had just said. Jean sat there liking at him with a worried facial expression waiting for an answer. Eren started to panic not wanting to answer. He didn't want to remeber what happened every long and dredful night. He quickly looked over at Levi locking eyes. Levi seen the panic in the teal watery eyes, and knew, this was a call for help. "Jean." Levi began walking towards them. "I think you should change the subject." Jean looked back at Eren who was almost in tears. 'Mr. Rivialle seems to know what's going on.' Jean thought. "Sorry Eren I didn't mean to upset you, I was just trying to help." Just then the bell rang. Jean started to grab his backpack. "We should finish this another time." Jean said walking to the door. He turned his head back facing Eren. " Just know I've got your back. If you ever need anything just let me know." "Thank you." Eren said standing up. Jean walked back and gave Eren a hug before pulling away. " I won't tell anyone, and if you need to talk about whatever is getting you this upset let me know." Jean said looking at Levi. By his facial expression Jean realized he wanted to talk to Eren.

" Levi I have to go to class. I'm going to be late to math." "I'll write you a note. You don't want to walk to class with tears in your eyes." "Don't you have a class?" "Nope, this is my free period." Levi then walked over and locked the already closed the door. "Do you want to talk about what just happened? I know it must have been a lot to take in." " No I just want to forget about it." Eren looked up at Levi. "I just really need a hug." Levi walked over and wrapped his arms tightly around Eren. He pulled him close and kissed his forehead as Eren sobbed into his chest.

Levi began to think. 'This boy is so kind, loving, and caring. He puts others first. He deals with all this shit. He is hurt and broken. He will never be able to forget what happened to him, but I'll make it so that he doesn't have to worry about it happening ever again. I will protect this boy because he doesn't deserve any of the shit he's been through.'