Passing Notes

They both turned to the door where they found a squealing Hanji. "Are we ever going to get rid of you?" " Nope." Hanji said taking a seat in the row of chairs next to them. "Just pretend I'm not even here." "That's hard to do when you are over there squealing like an idiot. " " I'll be quiet." "Now why don't I believe that." Levi mumbled as Eren snickered. " Eren let's work on your homework." " Okay." Eren said pulling out his homework.

" Eren you seem distracted. What's going on?" Eren opened his mouth to speak but then looked at Hanji and closed his mouth. He grabbed a piece of paper from his notebook and began writing. As Levi watched curiously. When he was done he passed the note to Levi so he could read it. The note read : ' I have a weird feeling that something bad is going to happen later. I don't know why, but I'm scared. The last time I had this feeling was the night they told me my mother died in the car accident.' Levi grabbed a pencil and wrote back. 'It's okay we will figure this out together.' Eren looked up at Levi. Levi leaned across the table and kissed the Eren's forehead. Meanwhile weird noises could be heard from Hanji.

A moment later there was a knock at the door. "Levi, you aren't murdering Hanji in there are you?" " Shit." Levi muttered. "No, she's alive and annoying." " I'M NOT ANNOYING!" Hanji whined. "Keep it down shitty four eyes. You're only proving my point." Levi said opening the door. " What were all those weird noises I heard?" "It was Hanji fangirling over some new anime or something." Erwin seen Eren in the class and raised a eyebrow. " Isn't he supposed to be in gym?" " I'm helping him with his homework since he has to sit out." "What does he have to sit out for?" "His ankle is all jacked up." Erwin walked over to Eren. "May I take a look." "Um, sure." Erwin examined Eren's ankle. " You're right it looks really bad, how did you sprain it?" " I um fell." Erwin heard the lie in the boys voice. " Okay, now what really happened?"