"Boy I told you college just isn't for me, but if you really wanted to see more of me you'd make the time...... hell I drive the three hours to see you, plus I'm not ready for a serious relationship and neither are you." Naomi said seriously.

"Yeah maybe you're right...... but for the record you didn't drive up here for my benefit, you were horny and wanted some dick." I said laughing, I looked around and realized I was in the bathroom, I guess I was distracted by her that I didn't notice I had left my room. "Naomi, I'm serious though I want to spend more time with you so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?"

"I'll get back to you, I gotta go my cousin is trippin with her drunk ass...... talk to you later." She said hanging up. I splashed some water in my face and decided to call one of my friends to come over, knowing Jeremy he'd probably wouldn't be back until Monday so I didn't have to worry about him showing up, as I walked to my room I noticed Zaire standing in front of my door and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were sleep." He said smiling at me, I knew what he was here for and I really wasn't trying to deal with him. "You trying to smoke?" He asked smiling and he had just said the magic words, I reluctantly let him in my room and sat on Jeremy's bed, Zaire pulled out two blunts and sealed off the room. We sat there smoking and drinking until about five in the morning and honestly he was coo as fuck but there was something that I had to let him know.

"I should probably let you know I'm not gay..... or bi...... or even curious." I said quietly.

"Yeah I know, trust me I've heard it time and time before; you're just a dude that likes getting head and I'm just a nigga that likes sucking dick and getting fucked. If you don't want me to go there with you like that again just say so, we can be boys and just chill on some friend type shyt.... maybe we could even invite Jeremy as well." Zaire said by this time I was really horny, my dick was clearly visible through my jeans; Zaire's eyes zeroed in on my growing dick and smirked.

"Umm....... it's late or early and I....." I couldn't finish because Zaire had pushed me back on the bed, pulled my dick out and started going crazy. "Yo....we...... fuck...... should...... stop....." I said weakly.

"Chill Matt where I'm from this is considered bros helping bros...... just relax." Zaire said smiling before swallowing my dick whole, now I didn't have the longest dick but I knew my shyt was thick as fuck so I was surprised he was able to fit the entire thing in his mouth without any trouble.

"Fuck....." I said covering my face with a pillow because this dudes head game was better than any chick I've ever been with and there's been a lot of them. It was like Zaire controlled every cell in my body as I laid there fighting to get away from him but at the same time afraid of losing this feeling he was sending into the depths of my soul. "AYY SLOW DOWN I'M BOUT TO NUT!!!" I cried out through the pillow but Zaire decided to go faster, I tried to push him off my dick but he just kept sucking even after I had already nutted, causing my body to tremble against my will.

"I gotta get going..... I got a lot of homework to catch up on, I'll catch up with you later Matt." Zaire said smiling as he walked out my dorm, leaving me confused as fuck................

ZAIRE

Matt was a fun toy to play with but I needed a much more interesting play thing, someone who would challenge me, someone I had to who would make this semester interesting and I already had the perfect person in mind and he was standing in the empt...

Matt was a fun toy to play with but I needed a much more interesting play thing, someone who would challenge me, someone I had to who would make this semester interesting and I already had the perfect person in mind and he was standing in the empty parking lot with his arms wrapped around Jeremy.

"I surprised to see you still standing." I said looking at Jeremy and smiling, I didn't have anything against him not in the slightest but he had something I wanted.

"Yeah well I've learned to handle my liquor." Jeremy said not taking his eyes off of Giovanni's sexy ass. "What are you doing here? I would've figured you'd be cleaning up after that party last night."

"I'm about to go do that now..... Gio what time do you wanna meet up later to work on this project?" I asked, stealing a glance at his big ass dick through his sweatpants.

"I'll be free around two, we can meet up at the library and get this shyt started. Baby I gotta go, we gotta start moving my grandparents stuff into storage so I might not be able to talk to you for a couple hours." Gio said and Jeremy nodded, then pulled Gio down to his height and started kissing him, I knew Jeremy was marking his territory and I had to stifle a laugh..... if this is the type of game he wanted to play then fine, but I was willing to bet I would have Gio in my bed before final exams all it was going to take was a little bit of cunning and time and I had plenty of both..............................