New Book!

Hey, guys!  I have a new book coming out!  (My third one!).  I wasn't actually planning on it, but I was inspired by doctorsdirection from her latest one-shot called "Imagine for Cassie" where a girl cuts her hand and goes to the doctor, who is actually Liam, and they start dating because of it.  I thought how cute the story was and how it could be even cuter if it was based on Larry.  So I thought, why not write one of my own?   

So here's the summary of my new book:

Dr. Styles is a single man, not too happy about his life. Sure, he enjoys helping sick people and making them better, but there's something missing. Hanging with his mates, Liam and Niall, just doesn't cut it.

The first time he saw Louis Tomlinson (a college student) walking home from class, he was in total awe. He was so good looking. From that day forward, Harry continued seeing the gorgeous stranger as he was leaving his practice every evening. Could Harry gather up the courage to talk to him? What should he say?

Things change one night as Harry witnesses Louis slip and fall, hurting himself on the ice. Now was his chance. Suddenly, this perfect stranger becomes Harry's hot patient.

Would this encounter be short-lived, or would Harry's life be changed for the better? Would Louis even like him back? 

So tell me what you think!  Is this something you'd like to read?  I'm still writing it, so I won't be posting anything until next week.   It will be short, even shorter than More Than This.  I'm guessing around 8-10 chapters.  I might have a title for it, but since it might change, I'll tell you later.

So thanks, Doctorsdirection, for the inspiration.  I hope you like my new idea.  Tell me what you think.  :)