Food Poisoning- Harry

This is for narryismystyle and thanks to harrylover_salsa for getting me the prompt.  Oh, and FYI: the 2nd part of the ATV Crash I'll be posting in the next few days.  

Words:  1,960

Knock, knock, knock.

The boys had finally arrived. They were on a vacation to visit Harry's cousin, Salsa, who lived in Jakarta, Indonesia. They had travelled all day by plane, and now they were standing in front of Salsa's door, awaiting her presence. It was summertime and late evening, the wind blowing lightly around them. Sleep was on their minds.

The door opened with a squeak as Salsa appeared. "Harry! Oh, it's so good to see you!" she squealed. Harry grinned widely and grabbed her by the waist, twirling her in the air before setting her feet back to the ground.

Salsa grew up with Harry, but moved away because of her father's job. So now Harry visits if he and the boys are in town.

"It's so good to see you as well," Harry said. "It's been so long."

"Come in everyone," Salsa said as her parents came to the door. "We have plenty of room for you all."

Niall, Louis, and Liam greeted the family as well and they each gave the girl a hug. "Thanks for having us," Liam said, dragging in his luggage.

The boys were shown to their rooms before everyone turned in for the night. Louis of course stayed with Harry in one room, and Niall and Liam in another. The family already knew about Harry and Louis's relationship, so they didn't have to keep things secret in that household, which was a huge relief to Harry.

The next morning, they decided to go to the mall for some fun. They all piled into the car and took off.

There were so many stores to choose from. The first store they went to was a type of music store. They had guitars and sheet pieces, and there were even a few shiny pianos for sale. Niall took one of the guitars down from the wall and strummed out a bit of melody as Harry watched.

"Sounds like a nice one, mate," Harry said.

"Yeah, I'm digging it," Niall agreed. He took the strap off his shoulder and placed it back on the wall.

After looking around a bit longer, they left the store to walk around some more. They found another shop with lots of clothes and jewelry and some cool looking ties.

Louis held up a shirt to himself to show to Harry. "What do you think of this one?"

"Hm, no," he said, shaking his head. "The style's great, but I like this color on you better," Harry said, picking up another identical shirt from the rack, only it was blue. He held it up to the boy and smiled. "This one brings out your eyes."

Louis smiled shyly and looked down. "Think I should get it?"

"I'd say so. I'm sure you'd look hot in it," Harry said. Luckily, the others were somewhere else in the store, browsing along just like they were.

The two boys went to the checkout counter and Louis bought himself the shirt with Harry's approval.

Once they all met back together, Niall's stomach growled fiercely.

"Niall, was that you or was that some kind of monster living inside your stomach?" Liam joked.

"The monster's hungry, guys. I say we go eat somewhere," Niall said, placing a hand to his noisy belly.