Harry Falls off the Stage (hurt)- Part 1

Hey y'all!  Hope you like my Harry hurt fic!  

''Niall, I'm so full I don't think I could eat one more bite. You want the rest of my enchilada?" Louis asked the blond boy.

All the boys were eating at a sit-down Mexican restaurant in Arizona, just two hours before they were going on stage to do their concert.

Niall's face lit up. "I was hoping you'd ask. I'd been eyeing it for the last five minutes!"

Louis slid his plate closer to him, and Niall went at it with his fork. ''Mmm, this is so good," he said, scarfing it all down.

Louis laughed. "How do you have that much room left in your stomach?"

''He's like a human vacuum cleaner," Harry said jokingly, dimples creasing his cheeks.

''Oh, come on lads. You can't quit when you're full," he said while chewing his food. "What's the fun in that?"

The boys continued to sit there, being entertained by watching Niall devour Louis's leftover meal.

''At least we don't have to bother the waitress for a doggy-bag," Liam said as he took a sip of his pink lemonade. Niall gave him a glaring look as he polished off the last bite.

The boys were behind the scenes now at their concert. They could hear their pre-show videos playing on the big screen, so they knew they would be going on in a matter of minutes.

''You guys ready?" Liam asked them energetically. He had been jumping up and down and listening to fast-upbeat music to get himself in the zone.

''Yeah," they said all at once.

''You ready, Hazza?" Louis whispered to his husband with longing eyes as he stroked his arm.

''I was born ready," Harry said, leaning in for a kiss.

''Get a room, you two!" Niall shouted, ruining the moment. Louis and Harry just smiled at each other as they walked down the aisle, following the others. Once they heard their cue, the boys ran onto the stage, Harry and Louis reluctantly separating.

All the boys ran around the stage, greeting the fans. They sang several songs and talked to the crowd in between. Niall did some impressions and Liam read some twitter questions which the boys answered. Everyone was enjoying themselves, the boys and fans alike.

Harry stayed in one corner for a while eating a banana between having to sing. ''You want it?" Harry yelled to a female fan, his mouth half full of banana. He pointed to the banana, cupped his hand to his ear, and repeated the question. "You want it?" After much screaming and shouts of ''yes!" from the crowd, Harry tossed the banana peel to a group of girls who were more than happy to keep his garbage. Harry just grinned and ran away, looking for more trouble he could get into.

Louis saw what Harry did and shook his head and smiled. That was his Harry. He was spontaneous and carefree and that's what Louis liked about him. Louis walked to the other end of the stage to drink from his water bottle. The bright lights and adrenaline were making him hot and thirsty. He drank down half the water and wiped some sweat from his brow with the back of his arm. While he drank, he stole a few glances at Harry. He had to be careful about staring at him because of management, but he just couldn't help himself sometimes. Harry was just too adorable with those dimples and long silky locks.