Half an hour later, they were done with the meet and greet and the concert began shortly. The boys were running along the stage as Harry was singing his solo, acting like their usual selves. They had performed five songs so far and Harry and Niall seemed to have the same idea as they went over to the stage to their water bottles. Singing really made them thirsty. They chugged down a bit of water before announcing their next song.

"Our next song," Harry began, "is Girl Almighty!" The music started and the boys ran up and down the stage to the beat of the music. It was such a fun, lively song which made them all happy to perform. Harry danced around on stage, one hand holding a mic and the other hand holding his water bottle, sipping from it when he wasn't singing.

Everything was going great. The fans were screaming, taking pictures of them on stage, and the boys were having the time of their lives as they always did when they were doing a concert. But even though things might be just fine in one instance, things can change in the blink of an eye.

Amid the loud music, a loud noise was heard. It was a big bang, no one knowing what it was. The boys were wondering if they really heard what they heard. Was it the popping of a balloon? Did something tip over?

The boys stopped moving around the stage to see if they could find where the noise had come from. Louis scanned the crowd but didn't see anything. Suddenly, fans were screaming at something they were seeing on stage.

Others were pointing. Louis looked over and followed their gazes.

Harry didn't know what had happened. He was getting into the music, swaying in time with the beat, and he heard a shot ring out. Before he had a chance to think about what it might could be, he felt a searing hot pain in his right side. He stumbled a bit as he watched the fans on the floor with confused expressions. He put his hand where the pain was, and it was immediately covered with gushing blood from an obvious wound. He saw Louis look over at him and watched his eyes go wide at the realization that Harry was hurt.

Louis ran to Harry, watching him stumble. His white shirt was stained with a big red splotch on the front. Louis gasped, rushing as fast as he could. He watched Harry fall to his knees, his water bottle falling from his hand and pouring in a puddle at his feet. "Harry! Harry!" Louis yelled.

Niall and Liam saw what was going on about the same time as Louis. The music finally cut off in the stadium as they both threw their microphones to the ground, running towards the fallen boy.

"Harry! What happened!? Is he okay?" Liam yelled.

"Someone help!" Niall shouted.

All the boys were kneeling in front of Harry. Louis grabbed his hand, his heart in his throat. Harry was moaning and holding his side. Louis noticed the blood pouring freely from the wound and he knew they needed to take action. "He's been shot!" Louis shouted. "Someone help!" he screamed, looking over in all directions. He noticed a couple medics were already running over toward them.

Harry's eyes were closed and Liam noticed. "Harry, stay awake for us!" he shouted, his voice coming out shakily.

"Don't close your eyes, Haz! Wake up! You have to wake up!" Louis screamed, slapping Harry's cheeks. He was clenching Harry's hand so tightly that his fingers were turning white.

"Listen to them, mate!" Niall said calmly. He was squatting down like the rest of the boys, able to stay calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was scared to death.

Louis, knowing he couldn't lose all that blood, placed both of his hands desperately on Harry's side, applying pressure, trying to stop the bleeding. The blood continued to ooze, though, dripping between his fingers. Harry shouted in pain at his touch as his eyes finally opened.