They sat down on the cloth and began unloading the containers of food.

''Mm, Haz. It all looks so good,'' Louis said, opening a couple containers. One held homemade mac and cheese that Harry made the day before, and the other was mashed potatoes.

''You haven't seen the sandwiches yet!" Harry said, grabbing them from the basket. They were filled with slices of turkey, ham, swiss cheese, honey mustard, and all the fixings.

Louis stopped to take a look and his eyes widened at the sight. ''You're making my mouth water, Harry. Looks so good.''

Harry loved it when Louis complimented his cooking. Harry tried to cook from scratch as often as he could, which actually was kind of rare. They were always so busy and it wasn't all that enjoyable for him to cook in their tiny bus. But today was a special day.

They dished out portions of food onto their plates, and cracked open some sparkling cider.

Louis held up his drink. ''To us and getting away from it all,'' he said.

Harry clinked his plastic red solo cup against Louis's. ''To us.'' He then leaned over to place a kiss to Louis's lips.

''Well let's eat!" Louis tried a bite of the mac and cheese first. ''Mmm. Creamy. It's delicious. You really can make a mean plate of mac and cheese, Haz.''

Harry smiled, taking a bite himself.

''Mashed potatoes. Ooo, very creamy as well. I love the butteriness.'' Louis really did love Harry's cooking and loved it when Harry cooked for him. He knew how much trouble he had gone to do this because of their busy schedule and all, so he wanted Harry to feel good about himself.

''You'll love the sandwich,'' Harry said, unwrapping his own from the plastic wrap.

Louis took a bite and was blown away at all the flavors. ''This is amazing. It's even better than Subway.''

Harry was grinning like an idiot now at all the compliments from Louis.

''I like the tanginess. What is it?" He took a couple sips of cider to wash it down.

''It's my homemade dressing. I put some of that on there along with the mayo and mustard. Glad you like it.'' Then he grabbed a bag of something and opened it. ''Don't forget, we have chips!"

When they were finished, Louis pulled out a bag of purple grapes from the ice chest. ''I brought some of these. You know, to feed each other.''

''Ooo, I love grapes,'' Harry said like an eager puppy.

''Come here, you,'' Louis said, patting the ground next to him. Harry immediately obeyed and Louis took him in under his arm. He picked a grape and placed it into Harry's mouth, while Harry did the same for Louis. They ate happily without a word, feeing each other and taking in the beauty of the area.

After they ate, they picked up their space and placed any leftovers in the ice chest. Both boys' stomachs were satiated and happy. It was now time for some fun.

"You ready for this, Haz?" Louis asked, bringing down the ramp from the truck.

''Oh, I'm ready.'' Harry had only gone four-wheeling once in his life, and it was so long ago, a distant memory. He was excited to go again with his hubby. ''I call the yellow one!"

''Good. Cause I was already gonna take the red one,'' Louis said. It was, after-all, his favorite color.

Once he lowered both machines from the truck, he called Harry over, telling him to sit down on the red one. Then Louis got on right behind him. ''Okay, let's go over how this works. See this? Everything is basically on the handlebars. You can accelerate and brake using these right here.'' He showed him all the buttons as well as how to turn the machine on. ''Okay, I'll let you take off. Start moving whenever you're ready.'' Louis put his hands around Harry's waist and Harry started off.