Scary Films and Waltzes

Start from the beginning

Me: Nah. Too plain. 

Kristoff: Ooh, I got one. (*clears throat*) How about... (*pauses for dramatic effect*) Romeo?

Me: (*almost laughs*) ROMEO?! (*recites a line*) Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father, and refuse thy name...blah blah blah...I don't remember the rest of this stuff. Uh, probably not, though he is the romantic type but it doesn't embody the smart guy he is. 

Hiro: How about Dashi-kun?

Me: (*shakes head*)

Gogo: Baseball nerd?

Me: Nope. (*snaps fingers*) I GOT IT! Hero!

Hiro: WHAT?! (*pouts*) That's MY name! You can't use it!

Me: Fine fine. I was teasing. (*bolts up*) I think I have a name I can use. How about I just call you Prince Charming?

Tadashi: Haha, hilarious. Wait why?

Me: First of all, whenever I'm literally in distress you're always the first person to show up. Though you may not be of royal blood, you act like a prince all the time. You're always my Prince Charming, Tadashi. But I could shorten to Charming, if you wish.

Kristoff: And ditch the Romeo idea? (*clicks his tongue*) Shame on you, Clara. For shame.

Me: Is that settled then? Me as Mockingjay and Tadashi as Prince Charming?

Gogo: ALL HAIL CHARMOCKINGJAY!!

All Cladashi shippers: CHARMOCKINGJAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! 

Me: (*blushes and hides in Tadashi's shirt...again*)

Tadashi: Come on, guys! You're embarrassing Mockingjay!

Me: I KNOW RIGHT?! (*grins and comes out*) Guys, really. It's just a question.

Wasabi: (*comes up*) What's going on? 

Emily: (*comes up after him*) We heard you scream...Charmockingjay?

Eugene: New ship name for your sister and Tadashi. (*jabs a thumb at me and Tadashi*)

Emily: (*eyes widen*) Oh. I see. Oh, speaking of, someone's at the front door--I told her to hang on until I told you.

Fred: And who might that be?

Emily: Sera. Seraphina01

Sera: (*from the door*) CAN I COME IN NOW?!!?!!!!

Wasabi: (*runs to the door and opens it*)

Sera: Finally! I was out in the cold for like, a WHILE now! (*comes inside and trips on Hiro's Megabot randomly lying on the floor, landing on the ground*) OW!

Baymax: (*activates*) Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. (*blinks*) Hello, Sera. Are you alright?

Sera: I'm fine, Baymax. (*waves a hand and gets up, and hands Hiro his Megabot*) Be careful where you put this, bro!

Hiro: Sorry, Sera. (*takes the Megabot*) 

Sera: Anyway, I have a film for all of you guys to watch. (*holds up a DVD--The Gallows*)

Honey Lemon: The Gallows? Hmm. 

Elsa: I have never watched something like that, but--holy. That looks scary. (*eyes widen at the rope noose*)

Fred: Hanging? That's scary. I agree with you, Elsa.

Emily: Wasn't Hans going to sentence Elsa to hanging? Or was it the guards with Eugene?