130 END

Chapter 130 Completed
2019-10-03 16:32 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan calmed down quickly. This was the first time he used this chat. He also studied the rules of the software backend beforehand, and only hacked in after feeling that everything was safe. - Unexpectedly, as soon as someone said something bad about Gong Yue, he couldn't help but speak out, and as soon as he spoke, he was completely exposed.

Feeling that his wit and composure were temporarily offline for two minutes, Ye Shanxuan quickly listed one, two, three, four, five strategies in his mind, and rejected them one after another.

After struggling for a while, Ye Shanshan chose the best option and reached out to turn off the computer.

Looking at the black screen and recalling the previous events, Ye Shanxuan suddenly realized that the group leader of the support group was probably trying to bomb him. He tentatively called him Ye Louzhu, but actually he wanted to see him. reaction, and then determine whether he is actually the person.

Fell into a trap!

When he thought of this, Ye Xianxuan secretly thought that it was not good. After thinking for a while, he secretly took out his mobile phone and posted a Weibo post, "I've been taking a nap until now, so comfortable!"

After clicking send, he hesitated for a long time before looking at the comments anxiously.

"--The world's No. 1 palace blower! What should I do if I just want to hold the keyboard and laugh! Hhhh!"

"--The strongest Miyabuki on the surface! I can't even eat anymore, I'm so full from laughing, hahahahaha, I actually ran away after being caught!! I ran away!"

"--The strongest Miyabuki in the universe! I am so cute that I cry! I call like crazy! The idol hacks into the fan group and encourages us to climb the wall together because of our strength. This is the only time in my life that I sprouted out of the universe!"

"--Humanity's strongest Gongbuki! Yes, yes, I, Lord Ye, was taking a nap before. So, dear friend, please continue! I praise my strength! I love you the most!"

When Gong Yue came back from the meeting, he saw Ye Xingxuan looking at the night scene outside the window with a deep expression on his face. His expression naturally softened, "Shuangxuan?"

Ye Shanxuan had a sad look on her face. When she saw Gong Yue coming in, she turned around and ran over and ran into Gong Yue's arms. After holding it in for a long time, she finally uttered a sentence, "I also want to save face, okay? Everything is lost!"

He felt that he could already consider running away. After all, he had no face to go out to meet people again.

"Where did you lose it?" Seeing his angry look, Gong Yue smiled a little and stroked his frowned eyebrows with his fingertips.

"My fan base." Ye Shanshan put her hands around Gongyue's neck and hung them on each other, and roughly explained the matter, "When you see them saying something bad about you, you must not be able to help it, because you are obviously the best. "

After saying that, he smiled and rolled his eyes again, feeling a little proud, "Although I lost my horse, I refuted it. They have no way of denying that you are the best."

As for the "Gong Chui" check-ins in the Weibo comment area, he just took it as a compliment.

By the time Xu Luoyang's album was released, it was already midsummer, and the weather was getting hotter in July. Ye Shanshan was wearing a white shirt and was having a barbecue with Xu Luoyang.

The restaurant was the same barbecue restaurant called NOB that Director Zhang had brought them to before. When they drove in, Ye Shanshan pointed at the billboard,