42

Chapter 42 Sparkling Chapter 42
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Gong Yue looked at the clock in the study room and found that it was already eleven o'clock. Thinking about it, he was still a little worried and planned to go to the bedroom to see Shining.

She quietly opened the bedroom door. The blackout curtains were still closed inside and the light was a little dark. However, Gong Yue found that Ye Shanxian was already awake, but he was hiding under the quilt. He didn't know what he was talking about, or even too attentive. I didn't notice anyone opening the door and coming in.

"Are you awake?" Gong Yue walked to the bed and after saying that, he found that there was no movement under the quilt. Gong Yue was a little helpless after understanding Ye Shanshan's mind almost instantly.

"Hide under the quilt and don't want to see me?"

no response.

"I'm sorry?"

Still no response.

Gong Yue pinched his eyebrows and compromised, "I have forgotten what happened last night."

After a long while, like a little turtle, Ye Xianxuan poked his head out from under the quilt. His hair was messy and there was eye mucus in the corners of his eyes.

But the more Gong looked at Ye Shanshan, she always had a double soft light filter, so she looked good no matter how she looked.

Ye Shanshan was wrapped in a quilt, cautiously afraid that Gong Yue would regret it, "Have you really forgotten?"

"I really forgot."

Although he knew it was just a white lie, Ye Shanxian still breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief - after all, he finally had a reason to get out of bed! After scratching his hair, Ye Shanxian realized an important problem and suddenly opened his eyes.

"Your Majesty, why haven't you gone to court yet? Is the Gong family dead?"

"..."

Gong Yue specially postponed the morning work and stayed at home, just because he was afraid that Ye Shanshan would think randomly when he was alone at home. But looking at Ye Xianxian's energetic appearance, he paused and said, "I'll go out in ten minutes."

After speaking, he stretched out his hand to rub Ye Xingxuan's hair and softened his tone, "Xingxing, are you still worried?"

Ye Shanshan and His Majesty's "100% tacit understanding" came online, and he instantly understood what Gong Yue was asking him, so he shook his head,

"Don't worry, I believe you, I believe everything you say."

Since Gong Yue said that they would not separate, then they would not separate.

Ye Xianxian always felt that she was too big-hearted and could pretend to be in the Pacific Ocean easily, so she wanted to throw away all the sadness and sadness before, and happily called Gong Yue who was about to leave,

"Your Majesty, I want to get my hair cut today."

Gong Yue nodded, "Let Lin Xiaxia accompany you. We will come back to have dinner together in the evening."

After Gong Yue went out, Ye Shanshan rolled on the bed and thought seriously about what cool hairstyle he should have. After thinking about it, I reached out and touched my eyelids again. I felt inexplicably happy!

***

Gong Yue entered the office and asked East, "How is Zhao Yaozu's situation?"

"The evidence has been found and has been handed over to the network technology team." After handing over the information, Gong Yue glanced at him, and East continued to report,