106

Chapter 106 Sparkling Chapter 106
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

So, Gong Yue soon discovered that Ye Xianxuan's mood suddenly became very low, as if his whole person was shrouded in dark clouds. When he noticed him, he quickly looked over pitifully.

"Twinkle, what's wrong?"

Ye Shanxuan nudged him over, feeling very embarrassed, and said in a low voice, "I lost the bet."

"box office?"

"How do you know?" Ye Shanxuan was frightened for a moment. Could it be that he was talking in his sleep at night?

"I watched the news." Gong Yue rubbed his messy hair, "Why are you sad?"

"Because there is a kind of sadness, which is the loss of beautiful rivers and mountains," Ye Shanshan covered her heart and rarely reduced her role in the role.

"Brother, because I can't even clear your shopping cart. I based on the data of similar movies over the years, movie audience consumption habits, the relationship between film schedule and attendance, as well as the appeal of actors and directors, etc. A series of data , then the number was set at 1.1 billion."

He rubbed his head against Gongyue's palm, looked at the sky outside the car window, and sighed deeply, "Oh, God has failed me."

After a while, he held back another sentence and said, "So this is the way of heaven and reincarnation, who will be spared by heaven!"

Thinking of this, Ye Shanxuan instantly became happy again. He reached out and patted Gong Yue on the shoulder, full of pride.

"Brother, don't worry. When the movie I invested in makes money, I'll buy it for you whatever you want!"

Life is so meaningful.

Gong Yue's eyes were gentle, "Okay."

After returning home, Ye Shanshan first put away the gifts given to him by Gong Ji, and then started walking around the house. Butler Hawke was instructing the servants to pack their luggage. When he saw Ye Shanshan passing in front of him for the third time, he couldn't help but ask, "Master Ye, are you looking for something?"

Ye Shanxian looked at Butler Hawke in confusion, "I'm not looking for anything," he explained, "I'm patrolling the country's territory. I've been away for so long, so I have to take a closer look and get a little smell up there. Will not be invaded by demons."

After saying that, he happily started to wander around the room with his sparkling eyes. After wandering for four or five times, he returned to the bedroom and prepared to go to sleep.

However, the sky still did not spare him. Ye Shanxuan turned over and looked at the chandelier on the ceiling, and found that he could not sleep at all. The humanoid hypnotist Gong Yue had already rushed to the meeting, and now Ye Shanxuan could only rely on himself.

After struggling for a while, he silently turned on his mobile phone and posted a Weibo post, "How can I fall asleep quickly?" He also didn't forget to post the nine-shot photo of the glittering light at his feet along with the post.

"--Is Shiny Shining the prize for this Q&A? I feel like I can't get it, so is someone forming a group to steal the cat?"

"--Hahahaha, are you heartbroken because of the box office count? You know the movie hasn't been released yet, and I'm worried about it. After all, if a literary film doesn't have a box office of over 1.1 billion, it's just a slap in the face! I also saved up money and prepared to do three or four swipes, but the result - there is no place! This is also very cruel."