102

Chapter 102 Sparkling Chapter 102
2019-10-03 16:30 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

On the last day of February, Gong Yue and Ye Shanshan appeared together at the Gong Group to attend a regular meeting.

As soon as this news came out, the media that had previously reported that Gong Yue was seriously ill and in critical condition all changed their tune. Even the headlines used the title "Return to the Throne" to describe Gong Yue's appearance. It is also predicted that Gong Yue will soon begin to take back his own equity and stabilize his position.

However, to everyone's surprise, Gong Yue returned as CEO this time, but did not get back his share of equity from Ye Shanshan.

In other words, Ye Shanshan still controls more than 50% of Gong's shares and has the power to veto all Gong Yue's proposals and even forcefully remove him from his position. This is a very amazing wealth, and also a very terrible power.

But even so, on the day when Gong Yue regained control of the Gong family, the entire Gong family's stock price rose by seven percentage points in the stock market. Faced with this situation, the "Wall Street Journal" pushed the news in real time, saying that everyone is waiting for the "return of the king."

When Gongyue sat back at the head of the long table in the conference room, everyone present suddenly realized that during his absence, the entire senior management had undergone a secret and thorough reshuffle. The previously entrenched opposition had been almost completely The land was cut out from the palace. Three of the forces opposing the Gong family have also disappeared.

--This makes people subconsciously believe that the guess is correct. The fundamental reason why Miyakoshi did not appear during this period is not because of the so-called physical discomfort, but because he has a huge plan. While innovating internally, Eliminate external opponents.

Clearly, he has succeeded.

After the meeting, Ye Shanshan and Gong Yue returned to the office together.

Seeing that the door was closed, Ye Xianxuan flew up quickly, loosened his tie, and then threw himself directly on the sofa in the office. He felt uncomfortable with his suit jacket, so he took it off too. His whole body sank into the soft sofa, and he sighed comfortably.

Turning his face, Ye Shanshan looked at Gong Yue, "Brother, during the meeting, I was always thinking about your trip to the Queen's Racecourse tomorrow." He admitted directly that he had been distracted during the meeting.

"Then I roughly made a scene map of the racecourse, and marked out the spots suitable for sniping and the links that are prone to problems. If you show it to Chris, there should be no problems."

Gongyue followed him to the sofa and sat down next to him, "Okay, I will arrange the people well and nothing will go wrong."

However, when Ye Xianxian took a nap in the office suite and was woken up by a nightmare, she still felt bad.

He had only put on one slipper, and hurriedly opened the door to find Miyazuki. He only breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that Miyazuki was still sitting on the chair behind his desk.

"Are you having a nightmare?" Gong Yue looked at the slippers that Ye Shanshan had put on hastily on his feet. Worried that he was cold, he hugged him directly.

Back in the bedroom, Gong Yue sat Ye Shanshan on the edge of the bed, then knelt on one knee, reached for the other slipper, and put it on Ye Shanshan carefully. After that, he kept this posture and looked up at him, "What did you dream about?"