27

Sparkling Chapter Twenty-Seven
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Taking those few Weibo posts as the trigger, the Internet was very lively for several days.

Jiang Wen quickly became more aggressive, refusing to admit that he had swapped his friend's asthma medication for the role, and threatened to sue Ye Shanshan. At the same time, he questioned Ye Shanxian and stood up to speak for him, but was slandered like this and asked Ye Shanxian to apologize.

Then passers-by and fans of the original poster were shocked.

--"His public relations team just lets this idiot show off his IQ? Is his salary in arrears?"

--"I feel sorry for my poster, being dragged into hype by such a scumbag!"

This time, there was no need for Ye Shanshan to roll up his sleeves himself. People from all sides joined the battle one after another. It didn't take long for Jiang Wen to reveal all the dark history he had hidden. After a row of hard work came out, his Weibo posts were completely blocked, and forums and high-rise buildings related to him were also built one after another.

Seeing that the situation was out of control, his agency had to announce a temporary suspension of all Jiang Wen's activities.

At the same time, not long after Ye Shanshan posted his last Weibo, a hot topic appeared on the list.

--#Collect money to help the poster buy a navy#

The popularity of the discussion has soared. Zheng Dong sighed repeatedly at this pace. The artist said he wanted to buy a troll to attack people, but fans actually helped to raise money. In this world of mysterious painting style, he felt like he could retire.

After posting those few Weibo posts, Ye Shanshan didn't go online much. After all, he was a person struggling in the ocean of learning.

For the next week, he didn't even feed the black and white swans. Apart from doing papers in class and looking for Miyagoshi every day, he would sit in the greenhouse and practice the piano sweating like rain, so diligently that he even scared himself.

However, if you want to show off your skills with a song with a difficulty level of 5S like "Wisp", the premise is to ensure that you don't make mistakes and lose face. The violent output of dazzling skills requires high-intensity training, otherwise his arms, whose muscles are becoming less and less obvious, will definitely become useless after half a move.

That's when it was really useless.

After practicing for two hours without stopping, Ye Shanshan decided to take a break. Just as he rubbed his fingers, he suddenly remembered that Zheng Dong asked him to consider doing a live broadcast occasionally to increase communication and interaction with fans.

I remember when someone criticized him before, his fans rolled up their sleeves and went to tear them apart. The last time I met fans while buying mixed noodles, they were not cruel at all. Ye Shanshan wanted to express her gratitude, so she logged into Weibo and sent a notice.

"It will be broadcast live on Sansan platform in thirty minutes. Do you want to watch it?"

He had just posted on Weibo, and before he had time to refresh and read the comments, Zheng Dong's phone call came in.

"You haven't been hacked?"

Ye Shanshan didn't connect with his agent's brain circuit, "Ah? What kind of account hacking?"

"I saw on your Weibo that you were going to do a live broadcast. Did you post it yourself?"

Then Zheng Dong heard Ye Xianxian's voice on the other end of the phone, "Yes, it was sent by me. I want to thank them for protecting me so much before."