70

Chapter 70 Sparkling
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

The night in City B in November was very cold, and my words were filled with white steam, giving me the special effect of puffing out clouds.

Ye Shanshan was sitting in a limousine waiting for the scene, while seriously exchanging messages with Gong Yue. Because he talked too much, he divided the message into three paragraphs.

As soon as he clicked send, he heard Director Zhang talking to him.

"Twinkle, this is your first time walking on the red carpet, are you nervous?"

Ye Shanshan shook his head, "Don't be nervous, Zheng Dong said you just need to go from beginning to end smoothly."

Before sending Ye Shanxian to the venue, Zheng Dong was about to tell the truth.

"Twinkle, when you're walking on the red carpet, don't stop when you see something novel, don't stop when you see something interesting, don't stop when you see something you've never seen before! Just walk from beginning to end and stop after a few steps. For a moment, let the media take pictures of you. It doesn't matter whether you smile or pose, do you understand?"

Asking for low requirements.

Ye Shanxuan felt aggrieved. Is he the kind of person who would be unable to walk when he saw something new and unfamiliar?

As a result, Lin Xiaxia was still on the side to make up for the damage, "The first time I accompanied Mr. Ye to the TV station to record a program, he kept breaking away from the main force along the way and couldn't hold him back."

"..." I felt like I was under siege.

Director Zhang touched his eyebrows, which had become much neater, and said in a heavy tone, "Dingying, I'm back, please treat me to barbecue."

"Why?"

"It takes so much sacrifice in my heart to be willing to walk the red carpet with you!"

When he and Ye Shanshan finished packing and stood looking in the mirror, Director Zhang instantly understood why Xu Luoyang and Ye Shanshan didn't want to be in the same frame at all when they appeared on a variety show together.

Because there is a kind of ugliness, which is really ugly in comparison. Director Zhang had always been very confident that although he was not handsome, he could still be said to be a respectable mature uncle.

However, with Ye Xingxuan, it's not a matter of being able to see through it, but it's not being able to see it at all - with Ye Xingxuan as the highlight of the red carpet, the people around him will automatically be blurred by the background.

"..." Ye Shanxuan wrinkled his nose and felt a ton of hurt!

When the limousine stopped, the crazy screams of the fans outside and the host's excited introduction could be heard through the car door.

Director Zhang finally straightened his collar and said, "Let's go, Twinkle."

***

At this time, an exclusive live broadcast of the charity gala was being carried out on the online platform. As the invited people entered the venue one after another, the number of viewers of the live broadcast was also rising.

In order to expand their influence, the organizers invested a lot in publicity, which completely exceeded the theme of "protecting endangered animals". You can also see through the screen that the momentum at the scene is very huge, and both sides of the red carpet are already crowded with domestic and foreign media, both long and short.