23

Sparkling Chapter Twenty-Three
2019-10-03 16:25 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

A few people were left to clean up the scene. Ye Shanxuan climbed into the car with Gong Yue a little weakly, feeling that his arms were no longer his own.

The most distressing thing was that he still felt a little uncomfortable in his ears, as if he was being hit by a hundred high-volume square dance speakers at the same time.

Glancing at Gong Yue next to him, Ye Shanshan moved closer, then stretched out his hand and said in a slightly sticky tone, "Brother, squeeze it."

In fact, he also wanted to be self-reliant, so he squeezed his right hand with his left hand, but he didn't have much strength in both hands - mainly because he was hungry and couldn't do such difficult movements.

Suddenly I felt like a loser. Sure enough, the previous Dugu Qiufei was all an illusion.

Gong Yue looked at the hands stretched out in front of him. They were very beautiful. On the skin as white as porcelain, you could faintly see the blue blood vessels. Each finger was slender and measured, like the perfect work of an ancient Greek sculptor. work.

So beautiful that you want to kiss her.

After calming down his thoughts, Gong Yue put Ye Shanshan's hand on his thigh without changing his expression, and then started to massage it gently.

Ye Xianxuan felt very comfortable, humming on the side, like a soft little animal, completely different from the time when she held a gun and blocked the front of Gong Yue.

By the time the car arrived home, Ye Shanshan had fallen asleep on Gong Yue's lap, breathing as softly as feathers.

Under the light of the setting sun, Gong Yue looked at Ye Shanshan's curled eyelashes without moving at all.

He knew that because of his own reasons, Ye Shanxuan couldn't sleep well last night. He was attacked again today, and he hadn't eaten anything yet. He was really tired.

Gong Yue sent a message to the housekeeper and asked him to bring over the documents that needed to be processed. He waited in the car for Ye Shanshan to wake up before going in.

As soon as he pressed send, he felt Ye Shanshan rub against his thigh uneasily. Gongyue's hand hesitated for a while, then fell on his hair, stroked it gently, and whispered, " If you're still sleepy, just sleep a little longer."

As expected, Ye Shanxuan fell into a deeper sleep.

It was a very comfortable sleep, and when Ye Xianxuan woke up, it was already dark.

There was a light on the roof of the carriage, and the warm orange light came down from above, making Miyoshi's face look softer than usual.

Ye Shanxian maintained the "lying on her thighs" posture and looked at Gong Yue's chin blankly, as if Hun'er had fallen asleep.

Why didn't he feel that his patron's chin was so good-looking before? Ye Shanshan muttered in his heart, and because his thighs were so comfortable, he still maintained his posture and didn't want to get up.

"Sparkling?" After a while, Gong Yue found that Ye Shining had opened his eyes. He lowered his head and directly met Ye Xianxuan's gaze, calling him with a bit of doubt in his tone.

Ye Xianxian felt that her ears were about to become pregnant, so she rubbed her numb ears, suspecting that it might be the sequelae of hearing the ** sound before.

Wait, "How long have I been asleep? Why didn't you call me?" Ye Shanshan sat up suddenly, and because he got up in such a hurry, his head almost hit the roof of the car. He covered his head and looked outside, only to find that it was dark outside.