6

6. Sparkling Chapter 6
2019-10-03 16:23 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

When Ye Shanxuan came out of the ward, her eyes were still red. He quietly looked at the two bodyguards at the door and found that they didn't have any special expressions. He didn't know if they heard him crying inside.

However, after crying for a while, she felt exhausted and hungry again. Ye Shanshan thought about finding something to eat and carefully closed the ward door. As a result, when he turned around, he saw Butler Hawke standing behind him, with a look of concern and distress on his face.

Oops, I was exposed.

After Ye Shanxuan realized what he was doing, he wanted to find a blindfold to put on to block his eyes that were swollen from crying. After all, a twenty-year-old adult man had his eyes swollen from crying like a little girl watching a romantic drama. It was really good. Shame on you! For a moment, he felt that his face was uneasy, so Ye Shanshan was about to turn around, open the door, and go back the way he came, waiting for his eyes to subside before he came out to look for food.

But he only completed the action of turning around when he heard the lowered voice of the butler, "Master Ye, Assistant Lin said, the roasted corn-flavored candy I prepared for you fell to the ground, so I specially prepared a new one, as well as a simple Do you need a late night snack?"

Of course! If it weren't for the fact that Gong Yue was sleeping in the ward, Ye Shanshan would have answered loudly. He gave up his plan to return the same way and quickly turned back - you mean face? Oh, how important is food!

So Ye Shanshan happily raised her swollen eyes and prepared to follow the housekeeper to eat. After taking just two steps, he stopped and lowered his voice and told the two bodyguards guarding the door, "Gongyue is asleep. Don't let anyone in to disturb him."

Seeing the other party nodding, he continued to follow the butler on his journey to find delicious food.

But this food tour lasted only one minute, because the restaurant was on the other side of this floor, just a corridor away.

The Youli Hospital where Gong Yue currently lives is a high-end chain of medical institutions under Gong's family. It has always been famous for its strict security, advanced equipment, hotel-style services, top doctors, and shockingly high prices. However, he can't stand it. There are many wealthy people, and the luxury wards are reserved until the end of the year. Female celebrities especially like to come here and don't care about the price at all.

Ye Shanshan once studied the reason for this phenomenon. Later, after many long-term observations, he found that the 21st floor, which is not open to the public, is Miyoshi's private floor. There are always so many actresses dreaming of great fortune. They meet Gong Yue at the corner of the hospital, and then fall in love at first sight, and then a heart-warming love story will happen. If the story ends with marrying into the wealthy Gong family, then it will really happen again. It couldn't be better.

At that time, Ye Shan ducked away and ran to Gong Yue happily, telling him this conclusion. As a result, I heard Gong Yue say, "In this case, I can show up a few more times."

Ye Xianxuan was speechless for a moment. It was really just for money that he even betrayed his own appearance. He was despised!

After coming out of Miyagoshi's ward, Ye Shanshan walked quickly. For the first time, he discovered that the corridor connecting the ward and the restaurant was so long!

Before he even arrived at the restaurant, he could smell the aroma of food, which made him so greedy that his salivary glands began to secrete. Taking a deep breath, Ye Xianxuan looked intoxicated, "Uncle Butler, I like you so much! They are all delicious, sweet and sour carp, double crispy soup, emerald shrimp ring, sea rice and pearl bamboo shoots, dry-roasted mandarin fish, Salt-baked chicken!" After naming the dishes, he turned into the restaurant and saw these dishes on the table.