46

Chapter 46 Sparkling Chapter 46
2019-10-03 16:26 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

6:30 p.m.

Gongyue ended the video conference, looked at the time, and found that it was already a little late - he promised Ye Shanshan that he would go back early today.

It seems that after going back, Ye Shanshan will definitely be following behind him, thinking about it for half an hour.

Thinking of this, Gong Yue's expression relaxed a lot. After sorting out the documents, he pressed the internal communication and said, "Tell the driver, I will be downstairs in five minutes."

After a few seconds, East's voice came from the communicator, "Sorry sir, driver Wu took a temporary leave at four o'clock in the afternoon today. Because you were in a meeting at the time, I did not report to you."

Gong Yue's hand on the computer switch button paused, and his pupils shrank for a moment as he watched the green light flashing on the communicator.

After a few seconds, he spoke again, and his speaking speed slowed down, "Well, thank you for your hard work today and send me back. We'll set off in five minutes."

After a slight "click" sound, the communication was hung up. Gong Yue sat back in the chair and stroked the ring on his finger with his fingertips - ever since Ye Shanshan personally put it on for him, he had never taken it off again.

A minute later, Gong Yue sent a message to Chris, "Take someone to follow."

After receiving the reply, he opened the locked drawer at the bottom. Inside was a Type 84 miniature pistol and a metal box as long as a thumb.

Filling his gun with bullets neatly, Miyakoshi opened the metal box again. There were seven capsules neatly placed inside. Each capsule was equipped with a micro locator, which could transmit signals without being hindered by the general shielding system. Gong Yue picked one up, started it and put it in his pocket.

At this time, exactly five minutes had passed. Gong Yue stood up and walked out of the office, and said to East who was waiting at the door, "Let's go."

The two took the elevator all the way to the underground parking lot. East opened the back seat door for Gong Yue and waited for the other party to sit down before he sat in the driver's seat.

It was already getting dark, and the neon lights were on, reflecting the bleak street trees with fallen leaves. Gongyue looked at the familiar street scene, playing with the golden mobile phone pendant in his hand, and suddenly asked,

"How's the traffic?"

East glanced at the car screen and said in a normal tone, "There is a traffic jam on the road ahead. It might be faster to take a detour. Sir, do you need to take a detour?"

Gong Yue glanced at East who was driving intently in the rearview mirror and nodded, "Okay, take the fastest way."

So, when passing the fourth intersection, the left turn signal of the Maybach that Miyagoshi was riding on came on and he drove into another street. Chris, who had been following behind, narrowed his eyes and turned the steering wheel.

"It looks like there is a problem. Notify the people in the second team and keep a close eye on the car."

***

The atmosphere in the carriage was a little quiet. Gong Yue moved his eyes back from the window and started talking, "I heard that your mother was sick and hospitalized last month."

"Yes." East didn't know why Gong Yue suddenly mentioned this matter. He felt his heart beat faster for no reason. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw that Gong Yue was looking down at a newspaper, so he tried to keep his tone relaxed. stand up,