8

Sparkling Chapter Eight
2019-10-03 16:23 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

When Ye Shanxian woke up the next day, his mind was still a little confused. He patted the bed under him and found that it was soft and elastic. Only then did he remember that he had already traveled back to City B from the set through mountains and ridges, successfully completing the major transfer from a remote mountainous area to a prosperous city.

Touching the soft pillow, Ye Shanshan smiled in confusion, "Hey, hey."

However, I seemed to be worried about Miyazuki last night. I would have nightmares at night and I was so scared that I woke up and even had sex... Hey, where is Miyazuki?

Turning over in bed, he looked at the other half of the bed and found that no one was there. At this time, there were three rhythmic knocks on the door. Ye Shanshan knew it was the housekeeper as soon as he heard it, so he raised his voice and said "Please come in."

Butler Hawke was dressed in a black tuxedo and walked in with a breakfast. Unexpectedly, he saw Ye Xingxuan lying on Gongyue's bed with messy clothes. His eyes looked like he had cried and were still a little red, and he was waving to himself weakly. .

He paused, then walked to the bed as if nothing had happened and opened the curtains, "The weather is very good today. Did Mr. Ye sleep well last night?"

Ye Xianxian covered her mouth and yawned twice, with tears filling the corners of her eyes. Hearing Butler Hawke ask if he slept well, he nodded casually, "I slept well, but I seemed to have had a long sleep at night." It was a dream, but I forgot it when I opened my eyes."

After trying to recall it, she really forgot what she was dreaming about. Ye Shanxuan rubbed her swollen eyes twice, then lifted the quilt and got out of bed. She stepped on the hand-woven cashmere carpet with bare feet and walked to the bathroom. , "Uncle, I'm going to brush my teeth. I'll brush my teeth before eating. Just wait for me."

Because his head was dizzy, he tripped his left foot and almost fell over his right foot.

Uncle Hawke noticed this detail from behind, with an expression of "Sure enough," on his face. He thought for a while, and first ordered the kitchen to add two non-spicy dishes for lunch. He was very happy - it was really great that the eldest young master and the young master Ye finally got back together.

After placing the food and tableware on the small wooden dining table, he listened to Ye Shanxuan's song humming from the bathroom. After thinking about it, he ordered the domestic servant through the internal communication system to add an extra one to Miyagoshi's bed. Pillows and Ye Xianxian's toiletries were also placed in the master bedroom.

After thinking for a while, he felt that there should be nothing missing, so he stood quietly and waited for Ye Shanxian to come out for breakfast.

Ye Shanshan felt very hungry early in the morning, and even ate three small steamed buns to satisfy her appetite.

"Uncle housekeeper, where is Gongyue? He was gone when I woke up. Are you going for a checkup?"

Butler Hawke looked at his watch and said, "Master Ye, the eldest son is holding a video conference in the office next door. It has been about ten minutes since it started."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Ye Shanxuan stood up from his seat, quickly stuffed a bun into his mouth, then took a big mouthful of milk, and walked out of the door like a wind.

He followed him out a little strangely, and saw Ye Shanxuan had stopped at the door of the office next door, and soon opened the door again and went in. Seeing this scene, Butler Hawk stood at the door of the ward, very pleased.