53

Chapter 53 Sparkling Chapter Fifty-Three
2019-10-03 16:27 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

After Yan Ke finished filming, there was a half-hour break. As soon as he took the juice from the assistant and was about to walk to the lounge, he saw Ye Shanxian following him, hesitant to speak.

After getting along with each other, Yan Ke also roughly got to know Ye Shanshan. In the words of his wife, he has a mind that is all over the world. It is easy to get along with such a person. So he took a sip of juice to moisten his throat and asked Ye Shanshan, "What do you want from me?"

After hesitating and hesitating, Ye Shanshan stood a little closer and lowered his voice, "I have a question that I really want to ask," and emphasized, "It's very special."

"Then you ask." As he said that, Yan Ke took Ye Shanshan to the lounge, where there were many people.

Ye Xianxuan followed up consciously, "I saw you kissing Jiang Rui when you were filming."

"That's right, the script says a passionate kiss is required."

Feeling a little embarrassed, Ye Shanshan scratched her hair, not caring about the messiness of her hair, "Then how should you kiss?"

Of course he couldn't ask Xu Luoyang this question. At any rate, he showed his tall image in front of Xu Luoyang. After ruling it out, I feel that Yan Ke is more reliable.

After hearing this question, Yan Ke found that he was not surprised at all. After all, there was really no sense of violation when Ye Shanshan asked this question.

After closing the door of the lounge, Yan Ke asked Ye Shanshan to sit down and thought for a while before saying,

"When it comes to kissing and kissing, for an actor, it should be divided into filming and real life. If it is filming, then you must pay attention to the point and respect the other party. If the script does not have special requirements and must be presented It's best to limit the scene to lip friction, so that the person you're acting with won't feel uncomfortable."

Ye Xingxuan's eyes were bright. He nodded while listening, and just came out with a small notebook to write down.

"Kissing in life cannot be explained clearly in a few words." Yan Ke paused, feeling that this was the focus of Ye Shanshan's question. However, judging by his own judgment, he felt that the person Ye Shanshan was kissing would not want him to teach Ye Shanshan how to kiss. So I gave a suggestion,

"However, if you are not good at it, you can give the initiative to the other party."

"The other party?" Ye Shanshan thought for a while and murmured to himself, "It seems possible..."

Hearing this, Yan Ke roughly confirmed his guess and smiled, "These are just theories. Only when you experience them yourself can it be considered experience."

***

After finishing today's filming, Ye Shanshan quickly took off his makeup, and then left the set with Lin Xiaxia.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, Ye Shanxian read and reread the parts of the script that were marked out with a highlighter, feeling a little unsure.

"Xia Tian, do you think that if I ask Gong Yue to act opposite me, will he agree?"

Lin Xiaxia answered without any hesitation, "Yes!"

"Then, what if the right scene is today's scene with the male and female protagonists?"

Male and female protagonist? Lin Xia Tian thought about it and felt that although the scene was very emotionally demanding and there was a kissing scene, if it was just a face-to-face scene, "The young master would agree."