66

Chapter 66 Shining Chapter Sixty Six
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

During the days when he was not working, Ye Shanxuan should have been obsessed with studying, but that night, after having an in-depth discussion with Gong Yue on "How to produce syrup from hard candies," Ye Shanxian, whose limbs were weak and groaning, took out his mobile phone and discovered that It's already November 18th, and I'm suddenly very nervous.

--It's almost the end of the year, which means Miyagoshi's birthday is coming soon.

However, he hasn't thought of a gift yet.

Ye Xianxian recalled that last year he gave him a spiral-flavored drink developed by himself. If you drink it in one sip, you will have different taste experiences in different parts of your tongue.

However, this gift didn't seem to be very successful. At least Gong Yue had a strange expression after taking a sip.

The gift given the year before last was an "automatic signature device" designed by Ye Shanshan himself. Because after his long-term observation, Gong Yue often signed, which made him feel tired and panicked.

So he made this and recorded it specially. He would remind Gong Yue to take a rest every half hour, and he would also sing a song and tell a short story. But now I don't see Gong Yue using it anymore.

As for three years ago, let's not talk about it.

He felt that the most successful gift he gave was the one he gave in the first year he came to City B. At that time, he was crazy about Xiao Long Bao, so he directly made a basket of colorful Xiao Long Bao for Gong Yue, who looked at Gong Yue. Eat whatever is left.

So the question is - what birthday gift should you give this year?

So in the next few days, Ye Shanshan walked around the house and muttered various things. Whenever something happened, she would take a small watering can to water the indoor potted plants, with a wandering expression the whole time.

Until he saw Xu Luoyang's Weibo.

After Xu Luoyang finished filming, he had a few days of rest. Zheng Dong had something urgent, so he temporarily fostered his dog with him.

Because he was away from home all year round for work, Xu Luoyang couldn't keep a dog himself. When he saw Zheng Dong's dog, he was extremely rare. He posted five Weibo posts a day and took photos of the dog from 360-degree angles.

Ye Shanshan looked at the husky being forcibly hugged by Xu Luoyang on the screen, and suddenly got inspiration.

***

When Xu Luoyang opened the door for Ye Shanshan, the husky was howling on the balcony. When he heard the door closing, he came over to take a look, and then went to the balcony to continue howling.

"Zheng Dong is a very determined dog." Xu Luoyang handed Ye Shanshan a bottle of water. "Ever since it found out there was an Alaskan Malamute opposite, it has been howling silly on the balcony, trying to get the other person's attention. But when the other party saw it He's so cold and has ignored it until now."

Just as he was talking, the husky strolled back from the balcony, circled Ye Shanshan twice, and then lay down at Ye Shanshan's feet.

"..." Xu Luoyang felt like he was going to lose his sight, "Flattery! This dog has been here with me for so long. I entertained him with food and drinks, but he didn't even lie down at my feet, not even once!"

Ye Shanshan squatted down. Because Gong Yue didn't keep pets, he felt very strange, "What's its name?"

"Husky."