101

Chapter 101 Sparkling 101
2019-10-03 16:30 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan was a little worried, "Brother, will Miyazawa meet you?"

"He would, if he wanted to find out if the drugs I was taking were causing me to have a memory breakdown, he would definitely see me."

Without seeing it with his own eyes, Miyazawa would definitely not be able to completely believe it.

Finding that Ye Shanshan was still very worried, Gong Yue kissed the corner of his mouth, "Don't worry, even if he wanted to take action, he would not do it when he was unprepared." He looked at the voice file sent from Gong Ji, "I won't take any chances."

His life was now not only his own, but also Ye Shanxian's.

Nodding, Ye Shanshan mentioned another person,

"Chris had found all the information about 'Dumont' before, and I searched everywhere, and found that 'Dumont' was not a fictitious person. His grandfather was a pastor and was very famous in the local area during his lifetime. And his father He was a very famous doctor. Later, Du Meng himself was admitted to medical school, but because of his withdrawn personality, he had no close friendship with others.

But I discovered that Du Meng went to the beach for vacation alone about eight years ago. Later, he teamed up with a few people to go to sea. He accidentally fell into the water during the trip. Later, he suffered from serious psychological shadow and his personality also changed somewhat. The identity information of several people who went to sea with him was forged. So I suspect that Durant took over the role of 'Dumont' at this time. "

As he said that, he simply brought over a specially customized black tablet and opened the software. "Brother, I found these photos in the information I found," he clicked them one by one.

"There are pictures of Du Meng when he was a student, and pictures of him before he went on vacation. And here are pictures of Durant in some special issues. After comparison, it was found that the two people's looks have a 60% overlap. The overlap of body shapes is over 80%."

Ye Xianxian pressed a few buttons and said, "Just move the nose bones, repair the mandibular joint, and finally make some fine adjustments, and the two people will be almost identical."

Exiting the facial comparison interface, "So Durant died in a primitive tribe in Africa eight years ago. It was not him who died, but 'Du Meng'." Ye Shanshan was a little confused, "I always feel that he," thought about it adjective,

"Like a mad scientist who doesn't care about anything."

In the past, many researchers at the Michus Island Experimental Base were like this. In their eyes, neither human life nor ethics, laws and morals were important.

Knowing Ye Shanshan's worries, Gong Yue held his hand tightly and said, "Trust me."

"Well," Ye Shanxian looked at Gong Yue's profile in the shadows and blurted out, "Brother, if you trick people in front, I will help you pass the big alloy shovel from behind!"

There is no way, as the man behind it, he is so powerful!

The movie continued to play, and Gong Yue found that Ye Xingshan's index finger had been unconsciously scratching the seat cushion quickly, obviously feeling anxious. Feeling a little distressed, Gong Yue put Ye Shanshan's hand to his lips and gently bit his fingertips.

Ye Shanxuan, who was originally thinking of "Thirty-Six Strategies to Trap Miyazawa", was instantly attracted by the itching sensation on his fingertips. He directly stretched out his other hand to grab Gongyue's sleeve and pulled it. , "Brother, kiss me again, I didn't feel anything just now, and I still want to return -"