71

Chapter 71 Shining Chapter Seventy-one
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan had only been emperor for three minutes. After receiving the message from Gong Yue, he quickly abdicated and typed with excitement, "Your Majesty, you should eat well and rest well. I really wish I was a giant, so that I can I came across the ocean to see you."

After posting it, he felt that it was not enough to express his feelings, so Ye Shanshan added another sentence, "Your Majesty, the world and I are yours." completely forgetting the previous heroic words.

After clicking send, she looked down at her legs again. Ye Shanxian sighed-oh, her legs are so short!

Director Zhang no longer wanted to ask him why he was sighing. He was worried that he would be hit hard. He continued to think about the casting of "Mountains and Rivers Remain" in his mind, but he heard Xiang Junyang speak again, "Shinshin has a collection." Hobby?"

Xiang Junyang originally thought that the rumors about Ye Shanshan's deep background were just speculation by fans and online media, so he wanted to suppress him and express his feelings. But now it seems that a third-tier star with no film contracts and no endorsements can make such a big deal. No matter what the situation is, he is worth making friends with, so his tone is much more friendly.

Not really wanting to talk to this person, Ye Shanshan bit the fruit in her mouth and nodded coldly, "Yes, yes."

Because he is imitating his own big devil, Ye Shanshan's "keep away from strangers" aura rises up, which is very good at bluffing people, and the effect is immediate - Xiang Junyang's smile falters, and he picks up the wine glass. He took a covert sip of red wine and said no more.

Ye Xianxian's face was expressionless and elated - as expected, the aura of the cold-faced and paralyzed demon king was very useful!

Several other people at the same table were all watching Xiang Junyang's joke. After all, Wei Ying posted an apology on Weibo at that time and still dare not delete it, but it reminded many people.

--The background is so deep that it can directly crush Wei Ying, which can only mean that he is very difficult to mess with. It is best to avoid Ye Shanshan when you encounter him. Moreover, it now seems that Ye Shanshan has no intention of competing for fame and wealth, and will not pose any threat to them.

So when several people who participated in the commercial shooting were interviewed together in the rest area, they were all smiling and seemed very harmonious.

***

As soon as the party here ended, the Internet was already in an uproar.

Because of this red carpet show, countless viewers turned to fans of Ye Shanshan, the number of fans on Weibo increased dramatically, and this name was constantly mentioned. At the same time, there were also fans from other families who were dissatisfied that Ye Shanshan had stolen the limelight from his idol and used all his skills to cheat, so it turned into a big war.

But counting carefully, Ye Shanshan really doesn't have many black spots, mainly because of the lack of exposure and the team's lack of publicity and marketing. The methods of slandering other artists are useless when applied to Ye Shanshan.

There is no need to be black, and some black people simply started to ridicule Ye Shanxian for his lack of taste. He wore a cheap suit bought from someone who knows where. Looking at the high-end fashion stores in the past three years, he did not find any reliable brand.

The result was quickly slapped in the face.

A fashion magazine editor who always had a sharp tongue stripped Ye Shanshan from head to toe and carefully analyzed his red carpet style and attire. The result was beyond everyone's expectations.