118

Chapter 118 Sparkling Chapter 118
2019-10-03 16:31 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ever since he mastered the special technique of eating desserts, Ye Shanshan started bringing desserts to Gongyue every day. Especially when I found that although Miyagoshi didn't say anything, he was very cooperative, I felt even more confident and relied on this route to get through the two weeks.

Half asleep in the morning, Ye Shanshan turned over in bed, touched around him and found no one. He closed his eyes and muttered, "Did he fall out of bed?"

In order to verify his guess, Ye Shanxuan wrapped himself in a quilt with great difficulty and moved his position with his eyes closed. Then he reached out and touched it, and found that it was still empty. Ye Xianxuan opened his eyes now. He first looked under the bed and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that Gong Yue hadn't fallen.

Ye Shanxuan covered his mouth and yawned, rubbed his eyes, and shouted vaguely, "Boyfriend?" When he was about to call the big devil again, he found that the other party was coming in.

Seeing Ye Shanshan stretching out his hand, Gong Yue directly leaned over and picked up the slimy and coquettish person.

"Are you awake?" Seeing Ye Shanxuan's sleepy eyes, Gong Yue, who was fully dressed, put her back on the bed again, "I've found a dentist, what time do you want to make an appointment?"

It took a few seconds for Ye Shanshan to realize what he meant by making an appointment with the dentist. He raised his head and exposed his front teeth, "Look, my teeth are super healthy and strong."

After saying that, he showed a standard smile with eight teeth, showing that he didn't need a dentist at all.

"Yeah, but I ate too many sweets." Gong Yue pinched his face gently, "Are you still sleeping?"

"I'm not going to sleep anymore. You're gone and I can't sleep alone." Ye Shanxian supported her chin and compromised in a vague tone, "Then let's go to nine o'clock. I still have big things to do today!"

Seeing that Gong Yue agreed, he turned around and prepared to go out. Ye Shanshan quickly reached out and jumped directly on the opponent's back, "Don't go, don't go!" He rubbed Gong Yue's neck, "Brother, carry me on your back?"

He was still wearing pajamas and his hair was uncut, but he knew he would be pampered, so he always had whims.

Gong Yue held him up and said, "Lie down." Then he carried Ye Shanshan on his back, walked out of the bedroom door step by step, and walked downstairs.

Ye Shanshan leaned his head on Gong Yue's shoulder, "Brother, I'm so happy." After saying that, he couldn't help but smile.

But when Ye Shanshan was eating breakfast, he found Gong Yue standing at the door, giving instructions to Butler Hawke, and suddenly realized that Gong Yue was going to work with documents!

So Xiao Long Bao didn't care anymore. He rushed over, grabbed all the documents into his hands, turned around and ran upstairs with a thump. It can be said that he showed the fastest speed in his life. .

He stuffed all the documents under the bed in the bedroom very quickly. As soon as Ye Shanshan stood up, he saw Gong Yue following him. He quickly raised his hands, his eyes very innocent, "I don't know anything."

Gong Yue was a little helpless, pretending not to see the traces that had not been sorted out in time, and asked Ye Shanshan, "Are you afraid of the doctor?"

"How is that possible!" Ye Shanxian quickly denied it, but after thinking about it, he still told the truth, "I'm afraid."

His hand was held by Gong Yue, and his fingers subconsciously stroked Gong Yue's palm a few times, looking forward to it. "Then - can you wait until the doctor leaves before going to work?"