75

Chapter 75 Shining Chapter Seventy-Five
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Perhaps inspired, Ye Shanshan hurriedly ran back to the bedroom after dinner. Before closing the door, she seriously told Gongyue not to disturb him in the middle, otherwise they would have a three-minute cold war. After Gong Yue agreed, he closed the door with confidence.

Next, when Gongyue was doing his work, he couldn't help but look at the door from time to time, unable to concentrate at all.

It wasn't until more than two hours later that white-haired Ye Xianxuan appeared at the door. He was wearing a white silk nightgown, revealing a large chest and delicate collarbones, and his bare feet were in beautiful shape. After opening the door and walking in, he stood opposite Gong Yue with a cold face.

"This fellow Taoist, I am a white-headed immortal." He bowed, which was quite aura.

Just when Gong Yue thought that the lines had not been finished yet, he saw Ye Shanshan's cold expression did not last for a minute, and slowly came over, "Brother, do you want to dye it white with me? You did it specially for me before. I still have a lot of hair dye at one time, which is definitely enough, and I'm very skilled at dyeing my hair now, and it will be fine in just over an hour."

After saying that, he denied what he said, "No, no, if you dye your hair white, the headline in the Wall Street Journal tomorrow might be "Gong may face bankruptcy, Gong Yue turns gray hair overnight"."

He stretched out his finger and poked the corner of Miyazuki's mouth, sighing with regret.

Gong Yue couldn't bear to see his disappointed look, as if the light in his eyes had gone out, so he refrained from promising, "I'll do it with you in the future."

"Okay, okay!" He nodded like a fool, fearing that Gong Yue would regret it. Ye Shanshan stared at Gong Yue's neatly combed hair, already thinking about the scene in the future when the Pulsatilla duo would appear domineeringly.

Early the next morning, Ye Shanshan and Gong Yue went out together. Julia's private studio is in Manhattan. It only took less than half an hour for Ye Shanshan to arrive at the door.

The decoration style of the studio is very personal, with her favorite decorations placed on the table, as well as flowers, crystal chandeliers, walnut furniture, priceless oil paintings, all kinds of gorgeous fabrics piled everywhere, and the walls. There was a clutter of sheet music and photos hanging.

Ye Shanshan knocked on the door. Julia, who was changing clothes with her assistant, looked up and was stunned.

"Is it the wrong color of your hair? It's a one-time stain and can be washed off." Ye Shanshan scratched his white hair and didn't quite understand the look in Julia's eyes. When he looked in the mirror before going out today, he thought he looked pretty good.

Julia put down the measuring tape in her hand, stared at Ye Shanshan for a long time, shook her head, her golden curly hair swayed slightly with her movements, "No, it's very beautiful," she couldn't help laughing as she said it.

Her eyes looked at Ye Xingxuan with a kind of concentration and designer's enthusiasm, "When you just stood at the door and looked at me, I knew that my elf prince had been found." She turned around and said, "Xingxing, I'll take you to see it."

Ye Xianxian followed Julia into the smaller room inside. Judging from the layout, it should be Julia's own office and studio. There was no one inside, and things were arranged very neatly. There was also a violin case on the stool. There was a glass cover in the corner, and the silk cloth covered most of it.