74

Chapter 74 Shining Chapter Seventy-Four
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanshan woke up after a long sleep and found that she was still on the plane, still one-third of the way to her destination.

He rubbed his face, sat up holding the quilt, and stared at the passing clouds outside the porthole in a daze, his mind still not clear. He suddenly wondered, as a little fairy boy, was he on his way back to heaven or on his way down to earth?

No, little fairy boy-Ye Shanshan pinched his face and felt that the fans were simply poisonous! Sure enough, I shouldn't have read the comments on Weibo. Now all I can think about is "The little fairy was stuck in the middle of the road when he came down to earth."

After rubbing the sleeping Pikachu in his arms, Ye Shanxuan stood in a daze for a while with his messy hair. Then he pushed up the light green eye mask and forcibly made a "green onion-shaped" hairstyle. , got out of bed and walked out in the White Rabbit slippers, rubbing his eyes and shouting,

"Boyfriend? Husband? Your Majesty? Great Demon--"

Pushing open the door of the lounge, he saw a video playing on Gongyoshi's computer screen. He was so frightened that before he could even say the word "王", he suddenly raised his hand to cover his mouth - the psychological shadow was very large.

After blinking twice, Ye Shanxuan took a closer look and realized that Gong Yue was not in a meeting, but actually watching a video. The characters in the video were very familiar to him.

The little black yellow duck mask, it's obviously him!

The whole person jumped on Gong Yue's back, and Ye Shanshan was very proud, "Haha, I caught you! You are secretly admiring my beauty!"

Two seconds after he finished speaking, Ye Shanxian desperately wanted to withdraw what he had just said - the fans' comments were really poisonous! When did the word "splendid beauty" enter his vocabulary?

In the end, Gong Yue nodded solemnly, "Yes, she is so beautiful." She looked seriously at Ye Shanshan, who was holding the chess piece in her right hand on the screen.

After a while, I found that Gong Yue was still watching the video. Ye Shanshan stopped, stretched out his hand to rub Gong Yue's face, and groaned, "Isn't my real person next to you? Why do you want to see the fake one? ?"

Gong Yue stroked the back of his hand and softened his tone, "I want to see what the big baby is doing when I'm not around."

Although he was obviously very happy to hear this, Ye Xianxian's expression was very arrogant, "Oh, you have such a bad habit, you have such a strong desire to control!"

After saying that, he rubbed Gongyue's neck and couldn't help but smile brightly, "Oh, you can actually be stronger! You'd better take me with you wherever you go!"

As if thinking of something, Ye Xianxian pursed her lips, then moved to Gongyue's ear, blew into it, and after blowing several times, she lowered her voice and said, "Sweetheart, I'm breathing for you."

That is the homophone of "I care about you".

After saying that, the domineering president Ye Shanshan looked at Gong Yue expectantly, wanting to see how he would react. Would he hug him happily or kiss him emotionally? Just thinking about it makes me look forward to it!

As a result, he heard Gong Yue say, "Well, but why are you calling me?"

"..." At this moment, Ye Shanxuan suddenly disliked Gong Yue's bad Chinese.

***

Four hours later, the plane stopped at the New York airport. Ye Shanshan put down the game controller in his hand, stretched, and held Miyagoshi's hand as he got off the plane.