94

Chapter 94 Shining Chapter Ninety-Four
2019-10-03 16:30 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Although Gongyue's whole body metabolic level has dropped to the lowest level, Ye Shanshan always felt that according to Gongyue's mysophobia, he would definitely not be able to bear the slightest uncleanness, so he brought water and carefully helped Gongyue with a warm wet towel. I wiped my body.

After wiping every finger clean carefully, Ye Shanshan kissed Gong Yue's slightly white fingernails and said, "Brother, I'm going to take a shower now. I'll be back in ten minutes, so you can sleep with me."

Without waiting for Gong Yue's answer, Ye Shanshan kept a smile on her lips and entered the bathroom all the way. After unbuttoning two buttons of his shirt, his eyes passed over the mirror inadvertently and stopped.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he slowed down a little bit in unbuttoning.

Taking half a step forward, Ye Xianxuan leaned over and got closer to the mirror, stretched out his hand to touch the stiff curve of the corner of his mouth, and murmured to himself, "It doesn't look good at all." His tone was a little annoyed, and he moved his finger half an inch further. , touched the pear dimple that appeared due to the smile, poked it with his fingertips, and said disgustingly to himself, "Fake smile."

Smoothing his smile with his fingertips, Ye Shanxian said to himself in the mirror, his voice was very low and his speech was very slow, "He is outside, so now there is no need to pretend, and there is no need to smile, he is still there of."

This sentence seemed to have built a gap in the wall he had built to completely seal off his emotions in an instant. In an instant, sadness, uneasiness, panic, all the emotions overflowed like irreversible water.

In the end, Ye Xianxian felt uncomfortable and painful everywhere in his body, and he couldn't stand any longer. He slowly squatted on the ground, wrapped his hands around himself, and his nails were embedded in the flesh of his arms, but he didn't feel any pain at all. The gums were clenched so tightly that they were painful and sore, and no sound could be made.

Twenty minutes later, Ye Shanshan came out with damp hair. He lifted the corner of the quilt and lay next to Gong Yue. He put his ear against the beating heart of the other party. After a while, he began to have sex with Gong Yue as before. Speaking,

"Brother, I performed very well today. I feel like I frightened those old guys who always give you a hard time, and their expressions changed! They must be guessing what plan you have, that's why you took advantage of He fainted in the meeting, retreated behind the scenes, and helped me up. There must be various conspiracies..."

He was silent for a while, holding Gong Yue's hand, "I quite hope that's the case," he said in a relaxed tone, "Carter has been forked out by me, but I feel that he will definitely cause trouble again, so you don't have to worry. I have people monitoring me so that nothing goes wrong. Those reporters are so annoying. They always say that you are in critical condition and you won't live long. I feel very unhappy when I hear that, but I have to hold it back. I really want to drag them all down. black......"

Like a running account, he finished what happened without focus or logic. Ye Shanshan finally leaned over and kissed Gong Yue on the corner of the mouth, "Good night."

He didn't speak anymore, and the whole ward became very quiet. In his ears was Gong Yue's slow heartbeat. This sound could put Ye Shanshan to sleep better than any tune.

He slept until seven in the morning. Because he couldn't sleep well, Ye Shanshan yawned several times and subconsciously called Gong Yue, "Brother, I'll sleep again -" Halfway through, his thinking suddenly became clear.